Thread: YouTube takes forever to load videos

YouTube takes forever to load videos

I've been watching the last three hours on the internet about this, and it seems that happens to many people. Already posted in this forum in reference to the problem that freezes iPad watching videos, and requires a hard reset. Well, this is not my problem, but a something else. The issue is that both the Youtube application, as with any open video via Youtube Safari or iCab, or any video from any site but you can see in the iPad, buffering is slower than a 56Kbps connection. As I say it seems to happen more people, Actually i wanted to Upload a video on youtube through my iPad it appears as its uploading but shows a blank page after sometimes.

Re: YouTube takes forever to load videos

OK to me it's the same with youtube, milk takes charge after having started well, thought it was problem with my internet that was like a slow. With the films I've gotten and the series I have no such problem. I'm not seeing many videos on youtube but if it is true what happens. Not if you happen to you that the ipad youtube all the videos are not displayed on the youtube of the laptop. Some music videos I appear not know if it because they have been castrated.

The music videos and other is true, is one of the problems of "Youtube Mobile", whether accessed from Safari / iCab or from the App from YouTube, some videos just do not go. Returning to the issue of buffering ... Last night, as I said, was a real ordeal trying to watch videos. The charge was delayed until infinity. I was the same with websites like beet.tv, who have prepared for iPad embedded video. Well, this morning I entered the youtube app and everything seems to go smoothly. Videos loaded perfectly, faster than they can be seen, even in HD at 720p. A marvel going. Not so with beet.tv, which still gives me the same headaches yesterday. I suppose then that is the problem of my router? I do not think, because a router does not work better in the morning. This is crazy. I'm just not able or to determine the source of the problem!

Since I bought the iPad, one of the things that fills me with the bag is extremely slow to open the Youtube videos. It's something incredible! You try to open the iPad, is dragging. Ae goes to the same computer and video, opens quickly. What is the mystery. I spent months thinking that perhaps it was some special coding that was made to run on the iPad in HTML5. However, the computer, even setting up and running in HTML5 and not in Flash, was super fast. Yesterday, to complain about it on Twitter, I came to saving tip: the iPad Youtube app, the default is to load the movies in HD. Unfortunately, Apple did not favor by indicating that no button and has no way to change the configuration of the video to SD. The outlet is open the video via Mobile Safari and there, select the quality you want.

As probably many of you, I have encountered problems of slow repeated application Youtube on iPhone and more particularly iPad. Change the DNS of our unit. DNS is a service provided by your ISP that solves web addresses. Mean by that without it, you could not navigate, but you should remember the IP address 213.186.33.19 .. Really not mnemonic! However, sometimes this service has its small flaws, so he is responsible for the slowness of Youtube. However, sometimes this service has its small flaws, so he is responsible for the slowness of Youtube.