Thread: Nikon Coolpix P7000 vs Canon PowerShot G12

Nikon Coolpix P7000 vs Canon PowerShot G12

I have the possibility to order one of these two in India, furthermore I'm undecided, do not be familiar with if the G12 is in stock now, however hey, any recommendation appreciated, saying that I had the G7 and was a joy, Nikon's advanced compact I have little information, however there is one detail in particular that I like as well as is a kind of leveling as a compass and you be able to zoom by means of the video, the G12 does not. Please post your suggestion as soon as possible.

Re: Nikon Coolpix P7000 vs Canon PowerShot G12

Hello, both of these devices are excellent cameras. If you observe the advantage to you by Nikon's almost very important to go ahead with it. However there is one thing I have to advise you: do not ever have a problem with it. The Nikon SAT in India is a terrifying. Furthermore that for cameras purchased in Spain. Long story if you bought out. I let know you from experience and having had two trials with Nikon UK (I won).Regards.

Thanks, I guess the warranty will be helpful in any case, I believe, however on the contrary, if they are covered by the warranty, even bought in India, I think that certainly earns service fees. Being very new models if that's a little frightening. But I will trust the one who is having an experience using it. Please advice as I want to buy it as soon as possible.

To me it is extra attractive focal range of Nikon, as well as assuming that the target will not be worse as compare the Canon furthermore the other very alike things, I would have no doubt. I had the chance on the way to attempt a Canon G11 for a while as well as I wondered too compared to a reflex, but at what time buying a camera of this require to be aware of its limitations.

Is digital zoom, not visual in the g7 was the same as well as was not usable (pixel total), however here it does not seem to bad.The trouble of video-P7000 is the diaphragm at what time you alter the brightness, however other than that the video seems to go quite well (better than the D90 SLR I had say, for the reason that as a CCD sensor, Nikon seems to have fewer troubles by means of video).The level is the P7000 do not be familiar with if the G12 has it .