Thread: Updated iBook All ebooks and functions disappeared

Updated iBook All ebooks and functions disappeared

I've in recent months in addition to the Kindle3 also iPad and the iPhone (iBooks) and then used for the electronic reading. Now I have the last update to the new version performed by iBooks - and it all ebooks are gone, just like all the buttons for program functions, etc. I can try what I want, this program is no longer easy to use. Also, a complete deletion and re-install the apps did not help. I was looking forward to the update that should allow so finally, to create collections, etc. and now I'm obviously very upset and confused, especially since so of course all the bookmarks and the points where I was, respectively, have disappeared. I'll try the two devices completely restore from my last backup will report on whether or to what has brought that, but for now I can only warn all, with the current iBooks update to be careful!

Re: Updated iBook All ebooks and functions disappeared

I had on the iPad and no problems with the iPhone update. The promised hyphenation works, but not to all e-books as promised but all in all, it runs well and the collections are also well solved. No idea what went wrong with you. For problems in doubt, always start the new unit for the first time. If this does not delete program, device, restart, re-synchronize and install. Normally, then everything should run again.

For me the update was iBooks problematic on the iPod Touch and install the iPad. The updated version like it very much. The "Collections" is very comfortable and better than any other reader, I know I hope the updated iBooks still works with you. I have described no explanation for the failure of your iPad and therefore i think you need to reinstall the update the updating operation is smooth. after this the problem should be fixed.

Maybe I do have a tip.
    1. When I once had with the update of another app difficulties, I have the problem solved as follows:
    2. Uninstalling the app on the iPad
    3. Remove app from the "Mobile Applications" folder in the iTunes Library
    4. Re-download the (updated) app on the PC
    5. Connecting the iPad to the PC and sync - the app will be transferred from the PC and installed on the iPad.

Then everything worked fine.