Thread: From where can I get ASUS N51 Charger

From where can I get ASUS N51 Charger

I have this laptop from ASUS and the model name is ASUS N51. I really do not know what happened with this laptop here but I have seen that it is not taking the charge. I then suddenly realized that the issue was somewhat related to the charger here. But I really do not think that it is the case. I have my friend with the same model and when I connected my charger in his laptop it was taking the charge; and when I connected the charger of his laptop it was taking the charge. So what is wrong here? Can you all please let me know where the issue is actually?

Re: From where can I get ASUS N51 Charger

Well I think that there must be some issue with the connection here and hence you are getting the issue. The thing that you have explained here it seems to be really weird and hence if at all it is possible see if you can take the laptop of your to the service center and see if they can help you with some repair here. It really seems that the port where the charger was getting connected must have got damaged or must have got loose. SO it will be really great if you can see for the help from ASUS help desk; and please let me know with what did they suggest you there.

On the very first note please let me know if the charger and the laptop of yours friend is new and if this is the case then let me tell you that you will have get a new one in your case and let me tell you that you will be able to get it from eBay and I have the price list with me that says the price for the ASUS N51 Charger is $28.97 approx and in addition to this there is one more charger that holds the price tag of $35.97. See if you can get this within 10 days in your hand here. Hope that you will find the new charger charging your laptop without any issue here.

Caught with the issue of the battery with the laptop of mine and let me tell you that it is not taking the charge with the new charger that I have recently bought. Well let me tell you that the older charger was not able to charge the laptop fully and hence thought that the new one will change the scenario here. But I have seen that this is also not helping me and hence I think that I have wasted my couple of buck’s here. Any suggestion on what can be done so that I can get all the things working.

Well I would suggest you to go for the battery calibration. Buying the new charger really does not seem a solution here and hence I would say that it will be great if you can continue to use your older charger and see if you can make it grow the back up there. Also please see if the charger that you have bought is the original one or else let me tell you that it will damage the laptop of yours severely; would recommend immediate removal of the charger from here.

Try to charge the battery to the level that you want and then use up the laptop fully. After this again recharge the battery and follow the same procedure again. Once you are done with this then you will be required to remove the battery from the Laptop and then keep it out for almost 24 hours and then after this again follow the procedure that was given above. After that if you want you can try to use your older battery there. Follow this and let me know if I was correct there.