Thread: How to get books on iPad without an internet connection

How to get books on iPad without an internet connection

Is it possible to get an iBook on iPad without an internet connection. I just downloaded the user manual of the iPad and a quick preliminary reading suggests to me that it is not possible to download and use without iBookstore if iPad is not well connected to internet. In fact, I just looked on itunes that if i could access books apparently it is not possible.

Re: How to get books on iPad without an internet connection

iBook, the long-awaited application and its online bookstore - a small revolution by Steve Jobs - is finally available for the iPhone , the iPod Touch and of course the iPad . This eBook reader with simple interface and ergonomic design allows not only to download on the iBook Store books and other magazines - paid or free but also to read PDF documents and files in the ePub format much more widespread and often free. But this applicaiton needs internet without internet connection it is not possible.

If not me. Just performed abroad, data roaming is turned off, very recently, the official iPhone manual (eBook, not PDF) to see on the shelves, then both collections (books and PDF) are empty. so i think that it is possible to get books on iPad without an internet connection. But sometime i doubt because that it came along with the iPad itself. So how far it is possible i can't tell you right now since i am on roaming.

You cannot download an ebook without an internet connection. The application offers many features to customize our "virtual books" with such a choice of fonts, the color of leaves, etc , but without internet connection you cannot download an iBook. Some flaws are noted as the inability to block the text direction in a mode. portrait or landscape - moving just in negative mode white text on black background. Without surpass Stenza , iBook is an excellent application for dematerialized book-lovers.