Thread: iPad Error: No SIM Card Installed

iPad Error: No SIM Card Installed

I have the 3G iPad here with me but now the thing is that I have seen for the past few days the connection on the iPad just keeps on getting disconnected here. SO I just wanted to know if this can be solved in any manner. I have seen that while using the WiFi there is no issue but as soon as I switch to the 3G network I have seen that the connection just keeps on loosing. NO after all this issue I have recently seen that iPad has come up with an error: No Sim Card Installed. This has really made me worried. Is there any solution for this here?

Re: iPad Error: No SIM Card Installed

Well this is not a big issue well in addition to this let me tell you that it is not a big technical issue. The case may be like the SIM card must have got corrupted here and hence the issue. Please check for this there. IF that is the case then let me tell you that you will get the SIM card replaced from the local AT&T store there. Well see if you can get the SIM card replaced and even after inserting the new SIM card you are seeing the issue there then you can contact the Apple Tech Support for their assistance in this matter. If that is also not possible then visit the nearest Apple Store.

Try to reset the network setting on iPad here and let me know if this can help you to solve the issue that you are having on the iPad here. Just tap the Settings options that you can see of the Screen of iPad. After this Go in the settings and then tap on the RESET option there. Under the Reset option you will be able to see that there is another option Network Reset tap on this option and see if this solves the issue of yours here.

Well if the Network Reset does not solves the issue then let me tell you that it will be great if you can simply have a chat about the issue with the AT&T. Please see what they suggest you in the matter. You have mentioned that when you work with the WiFi you do not get any issue but when you switch to the 3G mode you are getting the trouble. It seems that there is some issue from the AT&T; see if this can solve the issue here.

You have mentioned that you were having the issue with the connection and if that is the case then let me tell you that it depends on the Area in which you are situated here. I am of the opinion that the area in which you are trying to access the 3G is out of reach and hence you might be getting the connection issue. Well this is one part of the query now regarding the error that you are getting it seems like that you will have to talk to Apple Tech Support and the AT&T to look in the matter here.

If you are trying all the things then let me tell you that resetting the iPad can also be tried here, you never know if this can solve the issues of yours here. Just do one thing press the power button on iPad and then hold it for the next three seconds. After this you will be required to see for the screen of the iPad; you will see a rectangular box and after that you will see a slider emerging on the screen. Slide your finger in the direction of the Slider. Your iPad will shut down. Restart the iPad and see if you can get the connections for the 3G working nicely in your case there.