Thread: Motorola Cliq 2 specification, release date and price

Motorola Cliq 2 specification, release date and price

I am having an small query which i can here only. I am looking to buy a mobile phone while searching on net i have come to know about the Motorola Cliq 2. I need to know about this phone i.e. specification, release date and price so that if i liked the same then i will go with the same. If you are having any knowledge regarding same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola Cliq 2 specification, release date and price

Motorola is preparing to kick-off for the second version of its smartphone CLIQ / Dexter, CLIQ designating memory model for the U.S. market for CDMA and GSM DEXT the European model. Running environment Froyo Android 2.2 Android 2.3 or with Gingerbread update scheduled thereafter to Android 3.0 Honeycomb, the terminal simply responding on behalf of CLIQ DEXT 2 or 2 will slide format with a capacitive touch screen at the top and a full keyboard for messaging in the lower part.

Compatible with mobile 2G/3G/Wi-Fi for voice and data communication, it will also offer a chip for GPS, electronic compass, a digital camera with 5 megapixel sensor and LED flash back and a player multimedia mini-jack output for headphones. We are talking about a presentation that will take place at the next CES in Las Vegas show, with a market that is expected to begin January 19, 2011.

The Motorola Dexter (Cliq USA) was far from a success yet Motorola prepares him a successor to be presented at CES 2011. Like its big brother, the Motorola Cliq 2 has a physical keyboard. And a 5 megapixel camera + LED flash, and always customized interface Motoblur in a version update. The Motorola Cliq 2 has a weird single purpose keyboard (like a honeycomb). We still do not know about if It Will Come With Android 2.2 (Froyo) Gingerbread Golden Honeycomb (2.3). As you remember, T-Mobile Will focus is HSPA + in 2011, so we are Expected This Could Be The First HSPA + for Motorola. Motorola Cliq 2 Will be announced at CES and Probably Will Be Available on January 19th

This phone has a sliding keyboard, a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash. It will have a Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, WiFi b / g / n and a chip aGPS. Calls via WiFi (wireless calling) could be the game. It will include a new version of the interface Motoblur with new widgets, proof that Motorola finally not abandon his overcoat. The Motorola Dext 2 could support the HSPA + technology offering speeds of 56Mbit/sec download and 22Mbit/sec in shipment. This information is assumed because the phone will be sold in the U.S. by T-Mobile wants to focus on this technology in 2011.

The new phones from Motorola and HTC Android and will work with advanced features to enhance user's multimedia experience. A week before the start of CES filter out, some new models that will be presented at the electronics show. The Motorola Cliq 2 has a sliding QWERTY keyboard and 5 MP camera with LED flash, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, aGPS, WiFi b / g / n, and certainly offers the possibility to make calls via wifi and include an enhanced version of MotoBlur, the Motorola Android interface. Furthermore, it speculates that concerned the first Motorola device that is compatible with HSPA +. For its part, the Thunderbolt 4G HTC Android 2.2 will work with Froyo and judging by the pictures it seems that their design is a mix between their models Desire 4G HD and VOD.

It was previously mentioned that the Motorola Cliq 2/Begonia be launched on 19 January. Where other leaks have appeared which contradict these earlier reports. According to the latest news, the device will be launched on January 5, at CES. There are doubts about the authenticity of this leak, since people are speculating that T-Mobile does not want the ad to be lost among all those at CES. In a related note, there is also a device called the Kodiak scheduled for launch Jan. 19, but there was no indication that it could be. Since the Dell Streak 7, also emerge at that time, according to rumor , maybe it is a code name for the device mentioned above?