Thread: Cannot connect to iTunes Store using iPad

Cannot connect to iTunes Store using iPad

I have the iPad here with me and everything was working great with iPad. I was able to have access to the iTunes Store and the Apple Apps and was able to purchase games and application and without any issue. Now suddenly the scenario has changed here. I have seen that iPad is not just getting connected to the store here. I have the iPad with Wi-Fi and 3G and when I try to connect the store using WiFi or 3G the program just cannot complete here.

Re: Cannot connect to iTunes Store using iPad

Well when it come to the connection issues I think that it will be great thing if you can just turn ON and OFF the iPad here and then see for the restriction on the iPad. Well disable all the restrictions here and then let me know if this is the thing here. For doing this first of all press the Home Button. Tap on the Setting and then tap the General option there. Under the General tab you will be required to Restrictions. If you see there that the Restriction is ENABLED then you will have to tap on Disable Restrictions. You will have to enter the four digit code for this there. Try this and let me get notified about the result. If this does not solve then you can contact the Apple Store for this here as well.

Well I had some issue with making the connections to the iTunes Store so I decided to make use of the Safari. Well I am using the Safari browser and let me tell you that I have not caught with the connection issues after using this browser. I just click on the App Shopper and Safari just takes me to the Apps Store. So if you are having trouble in getting connected to the iTunes store or the Apps Store then you can go via this route here.

Well follow the steps below and see if you can go to the iTunes Store or you can go to the Apps Store there. Well I have seen a lot of issues like this and I was able to overcome this issue with the method that I found after searching for hours. Tap in the Settings, and then you will have to tap the Store option under Settings. After that you will be required you click on View Account. Then you will be required to fill in the details that come to your screen here. After doing this now I am always directed to Apps Store and everything loads here in a fine manner. See if this can help you there.

Have you installed the iOS 4.2 on iPad; if that is really the case then let me tell you that you can simply get it uninstalled and then can try to go with getting connected to the iTunes and the Apps Store after this. The thing here is that the iOS 4.2 is buggy and yet the bugs have been not solved. I have seen most of the user getting into trouble with the installation of this version; so if you are having this there; then please make sure that you uninstall it in the first place.

Reset the Network Settings and the iPad as well. First of all try to Reset the Network Settings as I am of the opinion that if you will be able to have this then you can have all the issues related to the Internet and the Network solved here. For this you will be required to go in the Settings and then tap the Reset option there; after that you will be required to select the Reset Network Setting there and see if this can really solve the issue. If this does not solve the issue there then you can go for resetting the iPad and for that you will have to press the power button and then slide the slider and then after 10 to 15 seconds again you will be required to restart the iPhone there. Well see which option goes in your way here.