Thread: Which is better WiFi iPad or WiFi and 3G iPad?

Which is better WiFi iPad or WiFi and 3G iPad?

I am planning a gift for my son in the New Year and hence thought of giving the iPad. But the issue or say that I am confused between the two models of the iPad. I really cannot decide which is the model that I should go with here? I have seen that there is a WiFi only model and a WiFi+3G model here. So would like to know which one will be best one to go with. I want to be simple on the use and hence would like to buy the thing that can be simple on the budget as well. Please any clarity between the two will be really appreciated here. Please come up with the solution in this case soon. Please also come up with the issues that these iPads have so that I can decide if it will be worthy to buy this here.

Re: Which is better WiFi iPad or WiFi and 3G iPad?

On the first note please let me tell you that you can for sure have the iPad as the present and let me tell you that it is really a worthy thing with which you can go here. It will be really great if you can just have the 3G and WiFi model of the iPad in your case as I think that it will be great to have this for you. It is really great a present and a needy thing with which you can be in touch with the latest technology here. The price list for the iPad with 3G and WiFi is as follows and see which one suits on your pocket:
    • iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G 16GB at $629.00
    • iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G 32GB at $729.00
    • iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB at $829.00

As the capacity increases the price is going to increases here. In addition to all this the technical specifications say that it has UMTS/HSDPA (850, 1900, 2100 MHz) and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology. Really with this thing in hand you will be able to enjoy all the features of the WiFi model of the iPad as well. So get anyone from the above.

No doubt that the iPad is one of the vital item from the list of the latest technologies here; and so I am of the opinion that you should have this for you and your kids. Well I would suggest you to have the iPad WiFi model; as I have seen that the plans that AT and T is offering is really not suitable or say convenient here and hence I am of the opinion that it will be great that if you can have the WiFi model of the iPad and wait for the price to get lowered or see if AT and T can come up with some lower plans here. You can have the iPad with Wi-Fi 64GB at $699.00 the price for this model is somewhere near to the iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G and that too of 16GB. So I think that it will be really light on the budget as well.

Well for sure it is the time to be with the latest technology in the market and hence I think that it will be great if you can have the latest models and can take experience of them. Regarding the Model of the iPad let me tell you that in the WiFi model you will be able to establish connection with the Internet through the wireless router and if you are using the 3G then you will not be dependent on the router; it is the network that is offered by phone companies. In addition to this with the WiFi you will be required to be in range of the unlocked WiFi signal and no such issue with the 3G if you go with this. So at the end I would simply say that it will be great if you can just go with the WiFi and 3G models of the iPad and enjoy all the features without any barriers in it.

I have done a lot of searching on the internet and I was able to dig out some of the difference between the WiFi model of iPad and the WiFi and 3G model of iPad and here it is: If you are having the WiFi iPad then you have Limited connectivity and if you are using the WiFi and 3G model of iPad then you will have a very Power Connectivity. But you get this by paying more amount in the WiFi and 3G model of iPad so that hits the pocket to some extent here. One thing on which you can have the iPad with 3G and WiFi is that it has built in GPS service. AT the end let me tell you that if you will go with the 3G model then you will be required to keep the plug in the socket most of time as you will be using the 3G services then the battery of the iPad is seriously and drastically going to get used up here. So in my opinion if you can handle some of this issues of the 3G model then you can have this for you else WiFi will be the best one to go with. Please let me know what was your choice there.

No; I would say that the issue that has been listed above is tolerable and this feature can be enjoyed with some expense. With the 3G enabled here you will be able to have the speedy connection here. Also let me tell you that even though the WiFi services is becoming more and more common but it is yet out of reach of common man. Also if you have to travel a lot then it is sensible that you go with the 3G here. The iPad 3g model is just slightly heavier than the Wi-Fi-only model in all the respect and the biggest factor on which it is heavy is the PRICE factor. But let me tell you that if you are paying that amount then you are getting the services accordingly. So I would vote for the iPad with the 3G and WiFi model here.