Thread: iPad cannot recognize Jabra Bluetooth Headset

iPad cannot recognize Jabra Bluetooth Headset

I really thought that the Jabra Bluetooth Headset will function well with iPad of mine and hence go it. Now the issue with the head set is that it cannot be recognized on iPad here and hence would like to know if there is something with which you can help me here. I tried to pair it with the iPad and I have seen that it simply cannot get recognized on iPad. What can be the trouble here? Also in addition to this let me tell you that I have the iOS 4.2 running on iPad here. Where is the issue? Is it like that the issue is with the iPad or the issue is with the headset itself here.

Re: iPad cannot recognize Jabra Bluetooth Headset

Well I do not know what are you talking about but let me tell you that I have the Jabra Halo Bluetooth headset with me and it is functioning in the manner as it should and that too without much issues here. Well if you are having some other model of the Jabra Bluetooth Headset then let me tell you that it will be really great if you can switch to this model instead. I have seen that this model of the headset perfectly gets paired up with the iPad and I really think that you will love it here. Please try this and let me know if you were having issues with this further.

I have seen this type of issue before and the user was having trouble in connecting the Jabra JX 10 with the iPad and he was telling that he has seen a person using this without any difficulty. Well however he was not able to get this pair working in his case there. So if you are also having such model in your case or something like that from that series then I would recommend that it will be great if you can just have some other headset and if it has been not long then see if you can get this replaced with some other model and then try to connect it with iPad there.

Well I have went in the specifications and the Reviews of the iPad and I have seen that there is nothing written about this headset that it is going to work with the Apple iPad. You can get it ordered. I have seen that Jabra JX10 is tiny and lightweight and I really like that but when it come to the iPhone or some mobile devices. It is really very much comfortable on the ear and the sound quality is awesome there. So if you want to have this with your iPad then it will be great if you can have something like Jabra Halo Bluetooth headset or something like that here. Please let me know about the same here.

Please see the steps below and let me know if this is really the thing here. What ever may be model of the headset from Jabra; please see the steps here. You want to pair iPad if you want you will be required to make it first detectable here. Only if this is possible then only we can proceed with the further steps here.
    • After this you will be required to turn the iPad's Bluetooth capability ON. You can do this by going in the Settings by tapping the gears like icon.
    • In the Setting you will have to select General
    • Under the General you will be required to select Bluetooth
    • Once you get an entry to the Bluetooth then you will be able to switch on/off the Bluetooth here.
    • After this I am sure that you will be able to see the headset there.

Just try to see the steps that have been given above and if you are finding this unworthy or yet you are not able to make the iPad detect the iPad then you can simply try to have a reset on iPad of yours and for that you can try to press the power button on the iPad and then press it for the next three seconds. After that you will be able to see a rectangular box appearing here and within that you will be able to see white arrow within it. Then you will see a slider appearing on the screen and then you can just slide your finger on it and wait for the reset to get complete. Once you are done with this then you can try for the connection again. If this even did not help then it will be better if you can simply go with the replacement of this headset here.