Thread: How can I have 3G in WiFi iPad model?

How can I have 3G in WiFi iPad model?

Well I think that it is weird here to ask this; but I am of the opinion that you all can tell me a way by which I can have this thing working here. The iPad model that I have with me is only the WiFi model; it can only have the WiFi connection on it; but I was thinking if there is a way by which I can have some changes and can have the 3G working on it here. Will be really glad to have the solution in this case here. I am of the opinion that by adding the necessary component I will be able to enjoy the speed of 3G on this iPad of mine. Please let me know about this here.

Re: How can I have 3G in WiFi iPad model?

First of let me tell you that it is not at all possible here and the thing that you have asked for is really weird; so I think that it will be great if you can see for some other model if you want to enjoy the 3G speed on the iPad here. You can not have the slot that can insert the SIM card so that you can enjoy the 3G services on this model here. So; I would say that you will not at all be able to have this thing in your case here.

Yes totally agreed with what has been said above and let me tell you that the WiFi models of the iPad are made in the different manner than the iPads that are made for 3G/WiFi so it is really tough that you will be able to have the iPad of the WiFi model to have the 3G services running here. Also if you do not know in order to run or have the 3G services on the iPad there should be a slot for inserting the SIM card but in the WiFi models of the iPad this slot is absent. I do not think that there is any component available outside that cab fill this gap here.

Well I have not heard much about this but I have something that you can give a try for here. I have not seen or used it but would like to ask you to give this a try there and let me know about the same as well. I have read about the 3G/4G devices that are capable enough so that they can make the WiFi iPad to get connect to the internet and enjoy the 3G/4G services there. You can see for MiFi 2200. It is basically a pocket-sized mobile WiFi hotspot. One of the important feature that you will like for sure about this device if that by using it connection to the 3G is possible.

No I do not think that you will be able to have this possible at all here and one nice option will be if you can just go with the replacement and see if you can have the WiFi/3G model of the iPad in your case. As it is really impossible to have the component for the iPad that you have asked for. Go to the Apple store and see if they can do it there. After you get the replacement you can go and buy the new WiFi + 3G model for you there.

OK; I have come to know that the thing that I have asked is really not possible and I will see if I can shave the replacement in this case here. Actually the scenario is such that I had got this iPad as a present and it was really working fine and I was really enjoying all the features of it. In addition to that I thought that it would be great if I can have the 3G also working in it. Now can I know if the replacement is possible from any Apple store; or is it like that I will have to go to the shop from where it was bought actually. Do this and please let me get informed about the same.