Thread: How to login on Twitter with iPad

How to login on Twitter with iPad

Hello everyone i would like to know how can i login to twitter from my iPad i have been using iPad since last week after i purchased it. So i am not very much familiar with the apple iPad. Are there any applications available which can help me to login to twitter. Please suggest me a solution to get this issue fixed. What other solution can you suggest me. Thanks in advance...

Re: How to login on Twitter with iPad

Those who like to tweet a lot i would suggest them to refer Osfoora HD as there are numerous ways to do tweet with this application: The app the Twitterer supported when inserting the iPad stored photos, the currently playing music (or any other saved songs), Twitter name from friends, the current location and hashtags and when shortening of inserted links (from left to right). In addition, everything can be typed so far on the X reject the far right again.

In the App Store can be found as yet not many specifically for the iPad developed Twitter clients. Most of this was also programmed by the developers rather a hurry to move from the first hour to be on it. Osfoora HD is now a version of the iPad iPhone -Shooting Stars - and confident. Even its very easy to setup On the home screen, you must first enter the account information. About the icon, the OS remembers X-user administration and like most buttons pleasant as anywhere in the app at the same point is - in this case in the upper left corner - we can always return to the account selection and any number of Twitter Add aliases.

There are a number of applications available to get this issue fixed with the iPad. I think it would be better if you can use the Twitter apps for iPad. Discover what's happening right now, anywhere in the world with the official Twitter app for iPhone and from your apple ipad. The newer version of this application offers Push notifications for messages and mentions @ it also provides an improved display of shortened URLs.

Myself using the Osfoora application. From the home screen on the top bar next door we find the button that leads us to the settings. In the known iPad user interface will open, as is known, for example, from the mail app, a popup in which we find all sorts of options. As can be seen, Osfoora HD offers different than on the iPhone no way to change a light theme. For some (like the authors) was the consistently dark appearance due to a change Osfoora, which is why this fact is they do not interfere. Others who are accustomed to tweet on a light background, this may sometimes be rather strange or even uncomfortable.

The applications is certified Despite the various shortcomings must Osfoora HD to be at least so far the most comprehensive Twitter client in the App Store. For a first version of the developer, the app is managed extremely well. Good to keep him you have also that he is always looking for feedback. Developers has already announced that they note about errors in or problems with the app like absorbs and collects requests for new features. A bright theme, for example, in the works. For this far the easiest to use and most elegant and most comprehensive Twitter app in the App Store, it is therefore first of four out of five Macs.