Thread: Black screen appears when try to erase all content and setting in iPad

Black screen appears when try to erase all content and setting in iPad

I have purchased an iPad about six months ago and I tried to remove the content and the settings of the iPad since I want load the new content for an advance performance so after I press to erase all content and settings inside the iPad settings. iPad immediately display a black screen and apple symbol and then just turned off. Afterward I tried to restart it but the iPad appear to remain loading as well as restart frequently. I have been remain for 10hours switching it off but afterward the same problem persists for me. Simply display black screen as well as apple symbol appears again and again. I did attempt to restart the system by pressing as well as hold home button and power button. But it doesn't facilitate me to solve the problem. So anyone has come across such problem then please reply me on this post.

Re: Black screen appears when try to erase all content and setting in iPad

If you desire to erase everything from the iPad earlier than to reorganize it or if you desire to reset your iPad to the defaulting factory setting, here’re the procedures: reorganize iPad (from the iPad assist file)
    Reset all settings: select General > Reset, then spout rearranges All Settings. All your first choice and settings are reorganizing. Information, such as your acquaintances as well as calendars, as well as medium, such as your songs as well as videos, aren’t remove. To remove all content as well as settings, select General option from the tab > reorganize, then tap “remove All Content and setting.” This rearranges all settings to their innovative values as well as erases all your information as well as media.

If you simply like to reset the Home screen layout to the default setting, choose General > Reset, then tap Reset Home Screen Layout.

1. start on iTunes as well as attach your device.
    2. Choose the device in the resource list.
    3. In the synopsis tab, select the Restore button.
    4. Remain until iTunes has finished the re-establish process. If you come across any restore blunder.
    5. When iTunes offer the Set up Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch screen, select place Up As fresh.

If you want to remove all content on the iPad so you need to take up the back up for the whole file with the help of iTunes because it may require for the further application to run efficiently and if you have completed a backup of the iPad with iTunes. So you will require opening iTunes on your computer as well as synchronize the iPad as a fresh device using the backup. Whatever content that you have on the iPad was vanished when you erased the iPad.

The black may appear because you were trying to delete the whole from the iPad. So that the reason you seeing the black screen .so my suggestion is to open the iPad with the help of the Itunes utility and check out that utility is viewing the data or not on the system. Because I also faced the similar issue itune point out my ipad in revival form as well as require restoring previous to use. Since my ipad last version was 3.2.2 but itune asking to install most recent edition of 4.2. so I just install the most version for it and automatically restarts my ipad with no problem and then I took the backup and erase all the content very easily and afterward I restore it to the new one with no problem.