Thread: 4.2 upgrade crashes all the notes

4.2 upgrade crashes all the notes

I have updated to the ipad 4.2 as it is the latest available on the internet. After upgrade I don’t know what happens to it but I am not able to open any of the notes saved in that previously. Whenever I try to open any of the notes then it get opens and closes right away. Also lf I try to do the iPad sync then the process gets aborted in-between and let me to the list of notes with an error message that says sync stopped because the iPad disconnected. This is the first time I am facing this problem so I do not have any idea about this. Please tell me that what is the problem with that and how can it be solved.

Re: 4.2 upgrade crashes all the notes

As the message says that the ipad is disconnected then it means that there is lose connection of the ipad to your computer. So you should confirm that the connection is proper. If you feel that there is some problem with the cable that you are using then you can try by changing the cable. You will get it easily on any computer hardware shop. So confirm that first before doing anything else to it. It is the general reason that can be caused in the cases like this.

It is possible that you have not done the upgrade properly or there may be some files that are corrupted while upgrading and that are causing the problem for you. So you need to do the upgrade again and before starting the upgrade confirm that the battery is full. Once you are completed with the upgrade then restart the ipad and check for the issue. This should not be there this time if it was due to improper upgrade.

There may be problem with the settings for the Notes sync. Open the settings for that and see if you can find any setting for this. If you find any setting then correct them accordingly or if you are not able to get the idea for the settings then you can reset the settings and it will set all the settings to its default value and the issue can be solved with this. So try this and I wish you get the one to fix it.

There may be problem with the settings for the Notes sync. Open the settings for that and see if you can find any setting for this. If you find any setting then correct them accordingly or if you are not able to get the idea for the settings then you can reset the settings and it will set all the settings to its default value and the issue can be solved with this. So try this and I wish you get the one to fix it.