Thread: A word processor app with navigation pane for ipad

A word processor app with navigation pane for ipad

Most of time i work by way of extremely extended documents, and I extremely need an ipad word processor app with a course-plotting pane. As a result of navigation pane, I imply to navigate the substance contained by a solitary text. Pages will not employ on behalf of me, while it merely illustrates tiny page images. I necessitate somewhat similar to section one, subordinate title one or subheading 42, etc. toward emerge in summarize appearance then to where I’m scripting consequently I don't drop my position. Do you any suggestion over it?

Re: A word processor app with navigation pane for ipad

It's uncertain that you will discover an occupied bluster word processing app designed for a mobile device or ipad. The finest obsession is to hunt the app store and come across at the developer sites on the way to observe if they've urbanized their mobile software away to opponent complete blown ipad word processing application.

CarbonFin Outliner and Outliner for iPad permit you in the direction of systematize your opinion, household tasks, and assignments. Without difficulty generate a todo catalog for in the present day, or follow a complete assignment wherever you are. Contribute to your summarizes, revise your outlines online through the free of charge Outliner Online, and work together among new Outliner users. Outliner designed for iPad has the similar features as we see in the iPhone edition, except with a creative fresh interface considered for the huge display of the iPad. If you previously utilize Outliner intended for the iPhone, you know how to make use of the identical Outliner Online account to sync among mutual devices.

I think that it is little bit difficult to obtain Word processing app for ipad which has that navigation pane. Because the ipad has really small interface compared to mac computers and due to its touch functionality it is still little bit hard to utilize your idea. You can somehow get this app in Mac for its OS X. But for now I urge you to go for some online Word processing tool like Google notebook and some other from Google itself.