Thread: Unable to download new applications on iPad, iPhone and in iTunes

Unable to download new applications on iPad, iPhone and in iTunes

I have the habit of downloading lots of application from my iPad. Well it used to work fine. From the past few days I have been facing this strange problem while downloading the applications. What is happening is that the initial downloads gets started and on during the start up I notice that its going fine but somewhere In the middle of the process it gets stuck and then it starts from the first. This procedure repeats everytime I start the process of download the application. The same is seen with my iPhone as well. Now it has started with the iTunes in my computer. Can you all help me with such problem.

Re: Unable to download new applications on iPad, iPhone and in iTunes

Well the first thing that I would like to ask you is that have you updated your versions of the operating system. If you are not then do try updating them. There may be a possibility that the software required for the installation of the applications are not getting installed properly in your devices that’s why it is giving such problem. My advice would be to update to the latest version of the iOS i.e. 4.2.1 of the operating system that you are using for the devices and then see the changes. It will definitely help you.

Well In your case the iTunes are also not working. So I would advice you to have a check with the network connections. If you are downloading the applications from the wifi or the 3G, check whether the problem is not arising due to the network connections. If it is then do try it with some other wifi connection or a different 3G connection. I hope you can get what i am trying to say. Try with this suggestion and let me know if it works for you.

Well if none of the solution specified above does not work then the last and the final solution for you is to report this problem to the apple support center and keep the problem In front of them. Probably they will be the best persons to answer your queries. Mostly your problem is due to the using of the old iOS. Anyways after upgradation still if your problem does not get solved. Then you must report your problem to them. They will definitely get back to you with a particular solution.

Well you are tight everyone the problem was due to the iOS update. I had not upgraded my operating system to the latest version of the iOS. This idea did not struck me and that’s why I was worried about the downloading of the applications. Anyways the issue now has got solved. The downloading process does not gets stuck in between and the downloading process gets completed perfectly. Thanks a lot for the efforts that you have put in to solve my issue.