Thread: iPad: Cannot see Signal Strength in the Status bar

iPad: Cannot see Signal Strength in the Status bar

Really I am of the opinion that there is something wrong with the iPad here and will really appreciate a solution if at all possible here. Well in the status bar I have seen that iPad is being displayed but I have seen that I cannot have to see the signal strength instead. I know at this place it should show the Signal Strength or WiFi or 3G but instead I am able to see iPad. What can be wrong here with this? Can you all please tell me what I can do so that I can be out of the issue here?

Re: iPad: Cannot see Signal Strength in the Status bar

Really not a big issue as such. Well let me tell you that it will be great if you can just go in the Settings of the iPad and see if you can make some changes there. Go in the Settings; Under the setting you will be required to see for Cellular Data Options there. After that please make sure that you have Cellular Data option tuned to ON. Once you are finish with this then you can go with the WiFi settings. In the Setting go to the WiFi option. In this option see if you have turned the WiFi option ON there. See for all this stuffs and let me know if this helped in your case in any manner.

Well it looks like that you must have got caught with the issue because of the update of the iOS here and let me tell you that you can have the solution if you can just downgrade the iOS of yours to some other stable and previous version in this case. If you are having the latest iOS I guess the latest one in the market is 4.2 and if it is in the cell phone of yours then see if you can go with the iOS 4.1 and see if this can solve the issue here.

It will be really great if you can just go with the Network Resetting as it seems that you are having the issue with the Networks so please see for this. If you have enable the WiFi and the 3G and yet you are getting the issue then this is the steps that you should really follow here. Go in the Settings of the iPad by tapping the Setting option there. After that you will be required to tap the General Option there. Then you will be required to search for the Reset and finally under Reset you will be required to tap the Reset Network Settings. Hope that this will really help with the situation here.

Well it will be great if you can have the iPad reset as well. No one knows it can be like a software bug and it will hardly take few minutes; so it will be appreciated if you can just give this a hit here. You can also go with the Network Reset here but you can also go with this as well. Press the power button of the iPad and then wait for the arrival of the slider; once you see that slider just slide your finger on it and then see for the screen going black. Once it goes black then wait for ten seconds and then press the Power button again there. Your iPad will restart. After that see if you can see the Signal Strength in the Status bar there. Hope this will really help you with the issue and one more thing you can also go with the Network Resetting as well.

Thanks a lot for the solution and let me tell you that I was also thinking for having the RESET but let me tell you that it really did solve the issue of mine and I am glad that I was really able to find this here. Hope that I will not get caught with the issue here as well. Will report about the issue if I get caught up with in the future and will report it. Hope that I will get the solid solution like this at that moment too. Thanks a lot again.