Thread: Lara Croft HD crashes on Ipad

Lara Croft HD crashes on Ipad

I am big fan of ipad games. I will rush to apple store if there any game released for ipad. Recently I have downloaded the Lara Croft HD game for my device. I was very keen to play this game. But it screwed all my interests and waiting. It just started crashing after every launch. Tried to uninstalled and again put it back in a step by step manner but nothing opened it at all. Closed all other apps and freed enough space from my ipad. still crashes. Now it started tempting me because I paid several bucks for this game. What to do with this crap now?

re: Lara Croft HD crashes on Ipad

I think you should wait for a while until the developer fixes all issues and bugs. As you know it is the new game that came for ipad and it may probably have some bugs. Due to this your ipad is not able to launch the game. This game is a fresh version for ipad so it means that it is just a new experiment from developers. I hope that they will somehow resolve this issue very soon.

It seems to me that some configuration in your ipad does not matching the Lara croft HD game play. So you need to try different settings either in your ipad or in game itself. It is possible that when there is vast variation in both settings and due this the game itself failed to recogzise the correct setup for its play. My first suggest is to turn off the screen rotation. This is because when I encountered the same problem I did the same thing.

Lara Croft plus the Guardian of Light is a grand journey on gaming consoles and computers except it presently doesn't convert to the iPad fine. It's got an enormous fresh glance, bright mysteries, and loads of entertaining possessions to accumulates, but the onscreen controls are awkward and the game doesn't sprint efficiently when playing considerately. As a replacement for of annoying toward shoehorn console games against the iPad manufacturers ought to be enchanting benefit of its meticulous finger screen promises.

How did you install this game to your ipad, directly using internet or from sync? If you have sync the game app from iTunes then there probably may be an installation error occurred. So it will better if you install it from the internet directly. I hope that you have wifi connectivity for internet. If this case so then you can easily get the game from webpage.

I think that you have installed the some other retailer version of game. As far as I know the only original Lara croft HD app I believe is from the apple website. You can get this game for just $13. Another important thing is in order to play this game you will need iOS 3.2 or higher version. So make sure that your ipad has this compatibility. The current version of game is 1.1. Which one do you have now?