Thread: Unable to Sync Need For Speed App with ipad

Unable to Sync Need For Speed App with ipad

I have recently purchased and downloaded the app or a gem called Need For Speed: Hot Porsuit for my ipad. I didn’t directly install to it. However tried to sync my ipad by connecting Itunes. But it failed to continue showing me that unable to install app for the reason that they have modified the resource. I really don’t get what it means. Do you have any idea about that? I really don’t get it how does the problem arrive.

Re: Unable to Sync Need For Speed App with ipad

As far as I know the game or app Need For Speed: Hot Porsuit well suited for only ios 4.2 version. Other than this version you may get lot of trouble while handling the app. So make sure that your ipad has this new version of ios. If not then it is the better time to upgrade as soon as possible in order to play your favorite game.

Do you have the latest version of Itunes on your computer? I think that the new version of iTunes may be 10. I heard the new app solved lot issues in sync with your iphone or ipad or itouch. So it will be better to get this soon as possible. Make sure that while syncing with iTunes there are no previous versions of game left in the library just in case. This may help you to install successfully.

Try to delete that downloaded app from iTunes and then re-download it. You don’t need to repay it again for downloading. This is because the file might be corrupted. When you remove an app inside iTunes you'll be requested if you wish for to shift every file to garbage, state yes, then clear your junk, after that go for re-downloading. A popup window will come into view stating do you desire to purchase, Click yes, one more popup will become visible saying that you have previously bought, then it will ask for re-download.

I think that you have already installed a similar version of Need For Speed: Hot Porsuit from other retailer. If this case so then you cannot install another app to the same. You need to completely take out the previously installed game from ipad. I hope that you already know how to remove the apps from ipad.