Thread: Find My iPad setup needs Apple ID

Find My iPad setup needs Apple ID

I really do not know what is the issue here? Well me tell you that I want to make use of the Find My iPad and for that I have seen that it requires an Apple ID so I just want to know if there is something with which you all can help me in the setup here. I have the Apple ID with me but the thing or the format in which it is asking me the ID is in the form of the email address; so what can you suggest looking at those things there. Will really like to know if there is something interesting that you would like to share here. Also please let me know if I am missing on some vital data here.

Re: Find My iPad setup needs Apple ID

I would recommend that it will be great if you can just create a new Apple ID and then give the application another go here. Well I am sure that this might really help you with the case here. You can create an Apple ID if you can just go to the appleid.apple.com. Go to the above mentioned site and see if that can help you to get the proper Apple ID that you are looking for. Hope that going with the new things will really help you to set up the Find My iPad there. Go to this site and then click on the Create an Apple ID option there and you will be offered the new ID.

No I do not think that you will be able to have the this in the speedy manner instead I would say that it will be great if you can just reset the current Apple ID of yours as I think that if you will create the new Apple ID you will have the same issue there so it will be terrific if you can have this option in the place here. See if resetting the Apple ID will be able to fetch you the new type of the ID that you actually desired to have some thing that will have the symbol @ in it. Please try this and let me know if this really helped you there. Will be waiting here.

Did you try to go with the installation of the Find My iPad setup. Well I really think that you can use the current ID that you are having with you as the Apple ID there and let me tell you that if it will be smart enough then it will provide the extension itself. I think that you must have seen the @ symbol and you must have come up with the thread here. Please try to go with the setup for once and let us know what was the error that was put in front of you there.

Well let me tell you that I have the solution and I know how you can have the solution to this. Well the scenario here is such that you will have to reset the Apple ID that you are having and you will have to change it in the email address format for example: name@example.com . So that is the case here. If you are using the Apple ID of yours somewhere else then I would simply say that it will be lot better if you can just have the new Apple ID created and then can use it with setting up the Find My iPad. Hope that you will really find the word as the solution here.

Yes I think that the solution for the Apple ID has been given and you do not miss this time so I have the step by step procedure that you need to follow here:
    • First of all make sure that you have the latest iOS 4.2 installed on the iPad of yours.
    • After this you will be required to tap the Settings icon
    • Under that you will be required to choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
    • After this you will be required to choose the Add Account button
    • Then you will be required to select MobileMe.
    • Now enter the Apple ID that you have created lately in the form of email address and the password.
    • Verify the ID and the Password
    • Then go back to the MobileMe screen
    • There you will have to see for Find My iPad.
    • Then when it appears on the screen you will be required to choose the option Allow.

Give this a try and let me know if this was successful in the case of yours.