Thread: Amazon Kindle app won't register iPad

Amazon Kindle app won't register iPad

I hope that you might all have heard about the kindle from Amazon. It is a device used for reading Ebook. There is also a Kindle app available for computers. Right now I am using ipad as my primary device for surfing and reading Ebooks. I have recently downloaded the Kindle app for this. I really want to buy an ebook. But when I tried to purchase it prompts me that I haven’t registered the device yet. I have followed the instructions to register my ipad but it keeps me telling the same. Why is this so? How couldn’t I able to purchase the ebook even after creating account for it? Any suggestions over it.

Re: Amazon Kindle app won't register iPad

I think that you should register in Amazon to get the user Id and password for purchasing ebooks from kindle. It is fairly a simple task. I have registered it using my ipad via installed Amazon kindle app. When you open this application you will see “I” at the base of the screen (right side). You should first click on it. Then go to settings> Register this device. This will get you through the Amazon registration site. There enter your Amazon Email ID and password and follow the instructions to accomplish.

If you are unable to register your ipad from Kindle app then I urge you to go the browser directly and the open the Amazon website. Sing in there using the Amazon email only and password. Once the authentication is prompted go to “manage my kindle" option. Search whether your ipad showing as one of the kindle devices or not. It probably showing, if not then I suggest you to completely remove the app and then reinstall it once again for another try. If the safari cannot handle this then try from other web browser.

The Kindle app designed for the iPad, which Amazon established to a journalist very last week, permits person who reads to leisurely rotate sheets by way of their touch. It furthermore presents two innovative customs in support of citizens to vision their complete e-book gathering, counting single observation where huge imagery of volumes wraps are locate alongside a environment of a silhouetted outline evaluating beneath a tree. The sun's place into that representation differs by way of the point in time of daylight hours. This means whatever the thing you are facing that must be related to the ipad, so check in that first.

If you are not able to register your ipad to Kindle or Amazon and not capable to purchase ebook then there is an only method left for you. First of all you need to download Kindle app for your PC or Mac, then register that system. Once the registrations have been completed then purchase the ebook whichever you want. Then add those ebooks to your iTunes library. Connect your ipad to Mac or Pc and make sure that it is recognizing properly. Then sync it and me hope that you will really get the ebook to your ipad which you are looking for.

I think that your ipad has already registered to Amazon by using different email id or account. If this case so you may not able to register once again. Find out the previous registration detail for purchasing ebook. As I know the Kindle is a new app. There are not much complaints revealed from ipad version. Otherwise contact the Amazon through an email or something about your issue. I assume that they might have something to do with your issue.