Thread: Unable to play multiple video in the iPad using iPod application

Unable to play multiple video in the iPad using iPod application

Well I am facing very difficult problem with my iPad and I have decided to share with you all. When the first video is completed, instead of playing second video in the play list it exits the video application. Every time I have to select manually every video for playing in the play list. Is anyone having the same problem? Please let me know. Is there any way to play multiple videos at the time in a row? Please help me for the same.

Re: Unable to play multiple video in the iPad using iPod application

I was also facing the same problem with my iPad. According to my opinion it was happening because video app was unable to update play count. Due to which new Podcast was broken. I think there should be closer integration with iPod app. As per my knowledge no other Apple device handles videos like iPad does. iPad does not video list so I suggest you to watch videos on the iPhone instead of watching in the iPad. Well according to me it is the simpler solution for your problem.

I was also facing the same problem that you have mentioned above. While searching the Google I read the solution which I am going to describe below. You can view the multiple videos in single podcast by clicking on the Play button located at the right side top. It enables you to view multiple video one after the other. Hopefully it will help you. If it doesn’t work for you can also search on the other forums. Thanks a lot.

Well I really don’t know how to handles videos in the iPad but I can teach you to how to handle videos in the iPod. You should begin the play list and press shuffle from the checklist. You should exit from the iPod by pressing Home key. It will stop playing but it will restart with the Apple headphones. It will still play the music even if you are not inside of iPod app. Now select the video apps. It will display currently playing music video. You cannot escape until the current video is being played but it will continue with next video from the play list once it finished with the previous one.

Well I have solution for the iPad which can be described as follow. You must create a play list for the MP3 songs and Video. Launch the play list from the iPod. Go to the Home screen of the iPod. Launch the video apps on the home screen. It will begin to play video in the video app. You will be unable to play next song however you seek forward the video. Using this way you can at least view the video one after the another.

I want to suggest you to use File Browser software for your problem. You have to import all the videos to the File Browser.It will allow you to make folder for the videos so that you can store the all the video in the single folder. According to my opinion it will help you to play the videos one after another at a time. I think you will find the File Browser on the internet. I hope it will fix your problem. Please let me know if my suggestion works for you.