Thread: iPad typing automatically and moving pages without touch

iPad typing automatically and moving pages without touch

I have been using ipad from the past several months. There was no issue until yesterday. Today when I boot up my Ipad I saw a strange thing in it. It was typing by itself without any user contact or any other help. And the frustrated thing is that it was automatically moving from one page to another that means one screen to the next without any touch. It just keeps on typing random letters when there is a space for typing. I can see the punches on onscreen keyboard letters seems to be that some ghost is typing in my ipad. I don’t know what to do now? How can I stop this behavior of ipad from illegally typing letters?

Re: iPad typing automatically and moving pages without touch

I think that you should master reset or restore the ipad. It seems to me that some settings might go wrong due to corruption of files or anything which are related to your onscreen keypad. I think you should sync with iTunes for correct this problem. Connect your ipad to the Mac or PC in which you have installed ITunes and make sure that the ipad is recognizing via iTunes. Then go for restore settings. The problem is that it might format the whole ipad and brings back to the same position when you first bought the ipad. I hope that this is only the method to resolve any issue.

I finally got that it probably be the issue of VNC client for ipad. When you observe from this client, there are actually two uses you ought to seize into explanation. Foremost, it may the software bond in the vicinity, permitting you to monitor allocate your desktop PC. Next, it may connect distantly or remotely, on condition that off-site right of entry to your PC. The client called iTeleport for ipad is the best example to do so.

I also have the similar occurrence came to pass within my iPad. I wonder that it may have incredible to achieve by means of the accelerometer while as soon as I incline my iPad into positive spot, the manifestation comes reverse to trouble my iPad. Keyboard keeps coming into view and auto-swipe which consequences in lynching in flanked by 2 pages. I tried to Restart and clean the screen but it doesn't help at all. I then assume that it might the cause of VNC viewer from unknown person. This app provides the ability you to get remote control of a PC or ipad from your iPhone, itouch or iPad itself. They can View your desktop, run any apps and programs, modify settings, and right to use data precisely as you would be allowable to perform were you meeting opposite to the ipad.

It seems to me that there is some kind of bug activated in your ipad and due to this reason uncontrollable things are happening. For this issue you might need to update the iOS or roll back to older version of ios and then update to next version. This may help you to take control of your pad by yourself. I told this because I never seen this kind of act before in other ipad. if it is much irritating you should contact the apple service center.

For me it seems to me that there might be some illegal operation is occurring in your ipad. When this problem is occurring, is it when you are online? If this case so then I think some remote app is handling your ipad and accessing it without letting you in. Did you hand over your ipad to any unknown person? I think that someone may be altered your ipad setup like sharing settings so that they can remotely connect it whenever they required and access it.