Thread: Applications are getting downloaded on iPad but it is not syncing.

Applications are getting downloaded on iPad but it is not syncing.

Really I do not know what is the issue with the iPad that I have here. Well on the first occasion I was not able to download the applications but was able to sync with iTunes without any issues but now I have seen that I am able to download the applications but I cannot have the sync feature any more with the iPad. What can be the probable reason for this? Well can it be like; this issue is with the installation of the applications that I have just downloaded? Please let me know if that can be the case here. I just want to have the sync here again so that I can proceed with the things with the iPad of mine.

Re: Applications are getting downloaded on iPad but it is not syncing.

Well one can say that the installation of the applications that you have made may be causing you the issue here and hence I would say that it will be simply great if you can just uninstall those applications and see if you can have the syncing facility back on the iPad of yours here. Also on the same note see if the files have got corrupted on the iPad or the applications and hence may be causing you the issue here. Please let me know what were the applications that you had installed on the iPad and you are getting the issues here. Also please let me know if you had installed any firmware update in addition to this. Please let me know the version of that update here. Will be waiting for your reply in this matter here.

Just follow the steps here and see if you can get the iPad of yours syncing with the iTunes there. First of all please make sure that in iTunes you have selected the device as iPad. Once you verify this you will be required to select the required Apps from the iTunes tab. After this you will be required to check Sync Apps at the top of the list of applications. Once this is done then you will have to move the Apps to the iPad and then go for syncing. Try all this steps here and let me know if you were able to have the syncing feature back on the iPad of yours. Please try this and let me know about the progress.

You are having the issue of getting Sync on the iTunes with the iPad and hence I would recommend that you must have the latest version of the iTunes first. You can have the latest updated for the iTunes by clicking on the Help and then click on Check for Updates; if you have the Mac system then you will be required to click on the iTunes and then chose Check for Updates. After that connect the iPad to the system of yours and then select iPad as the device in iTunes. Now make the choice for the items that you want on to have sync. Then click on the Apply that is there in the lower-right corner of the display screen. See for these steps and let me know if these steps really helped you there.

Well looking at the things it seems that you have not installed the applications that you had downloaded in the proper manner and hence you are getting the issue here. I would suggest you to see for the steps below and see if this time it gets installed properly here.
    1. First open the iTunes
    2. In that click on App Store tab
    3. Then you will see options like iPad apps and iPhone apps; please see you click on iPad
    4. Make the required selection of the iPad application that you actually want for iPad of yours.
    5. After filling in the details there you will be able to see it getting downloaded
    6. After the completion of the download iPad will automatically sync your apps.

See if this went in this manner here.

Try to reset the iPad of yours and then try to get the iPad and its application downloaded and installed and then syncing the iPad with the iTunes. For resetting the iPad you will be required to see for the power button of the iPad. Once you locate it you will be required to press it for the next 3 second. Once that is done then you will have to look at the screen of the iPad. You will be able to see a rectangular box appearing on the screen with a white arrow placed in the right direction. After the arrow you will be able to see a slider appearing on the screen. You will be required to slide the slider and then you will see that the iPad shuts down. After few seconds passes press the power button on the iPad and you will see that the iPad gets wake and that is the completion of the reset of iPad. Hope these steps will really help with the things that I have mentioned here.