Thread: get Hairline cracks in black antenna cover on iPad 3G

get Hairline cracks in black antenna cover on iPad 3G

Here I want to know that is there anybody else who are facing the same issue? In this I just want to tell you guys that I have never dropped it even though I get the crack which is only a hair line in black antenna cover on iPad 3G. Regarding this I have talk to the AppleCare but they said to me that I must have dropped this and they want 15k to 16k to fix this issue. So if you guys have any kind of solution regarding this then please help me as soon as it is possible for you.

Re: get Hairline cracks in black antenna cover on iPad 3G

I have not heard like this issue before you. I have seen many of the forum site but seen like this issue first time. Is it probable that somewhat in your bag may have been critical on the plastic to source for this kind of cracking? So just check this I think this may be the one issue. Because of that only you got like this type of Hairline cracks in black antenna cover on iPad 3G.

I was also going through this but I have not posted this issue any of the forum site. Regarding this issue I have directly visited the Apple store around one month ago to observe if there was whatever thing I was able to do regarding the crack. All the staff I showed seemed puzzled by it, as it's the simply bit of injure on the device or you can say that harm on to the device so it clearly has not been dropped. Anyhow, turns out that they were replaced the whole iPad for me. So you also try this once I am sure you will also get fix for this issue.

Makes me speculate if I should obtain the "Square Deal" guard plan. It is cheaper compare to AppleCare, and covers accidental harm. I become aware of that the majority of the posters reporting this difficulty are outside the India. And related to this I am just waiting for the sample previous to drawing any conclusions. So please if anybody have any idea the share it.

I have presently become aware that the similar thing too - it's a little slanting crack crossway the top corner of the black plastic antenna. I am confident that I have by no means dropped or whacked it - I take actually good care of it and it is immaculate. My deduction is a design imperfection foremost to a stress crack at the narrowest part of the plastic where it gets together the aluminum.

Similar matter. No drops at all and it is totally secluded. I have never left my house along with it previous to I become aware of the cracks. Cracks in 3G iPad where the black plastic gets together the metal housing. I took it to Apple store they told me that they have not seen it before. Then they recommended I remain a few weeks and make sure the forums to observe if it a widespread difficulty. If so they told me that Apple would replace or repair the matter. I am going to take it back today along with a number of the victorious resolution stories from this thread. It is getting colder here and I bet this thread starts to obtain really busy along with the temperature changes. Plastic and metal expand and contract at different rates.