Thread: A bluetooth Handsfree option for ipad

A bluetooth Handsfree option for ipad

I assume that you might have heard about that there are lot of features in ipone and ipad which still not familiar to many users. There both gadgets have thousands of apps which will boost up the performance and feature. Every day new apps will be jump to market showing the new functionality of the iphone and ipad. You might have heard about the Hands free system for those portable devices which have either Bluetooth or wifi. This also works for my iphone too. I can make use of it to control my stereo system. But my question is if the iphone can do it why not the ipad. Both are kinda similar gadgets from same platform and manufacturer. Is there any chance with ipad? Does anybody have tried it before? Please provide me some information about this functionality.

Re: A bluetooth Handsfree option for ipad

I think that it is not possible for ipad. The reason behind this that it is not a mobile phone or smart phone. It is a type of tablet pc or a portable device which has several functions in our computer. It stands between the iphone and Mac due to this reason it is too hard to make it as a Bluetooth hands free device while you are travelling in car. I think that there are still not any supported gadgets to do so.

The Jabra CRUISER2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone formulates hands free system in your car easier. On the way to begin with, its tone of voice provides you straightforward coupling directions the earliest moment you roll it on. Following that you just place it on top of sun-visor and then ipad will attach automatically every time. There are several features in this
    • Better sound for hands-free calls.
    • Multiuse- bond to 2 Bluetooth gadgets at the same time
    • Voice assistance – Caller identification, battery situation, arrangements and furthermore
    • Twin microphone equipment for outstanding sound
    • Simple installation– just shorten it on top of the sun visor
    • Connect to car stereo through the FM transmitter and pass on music and calls to it (A2DP)
    • Capable of 14 hours talk time and up to 20 days reserve era

Who told that ipad is not phone. Every iPad is formed by way of wifi connectivity whereas 3G connectivity is accessible as a choice. I may not be asset the entity awake the region of my skull approximating I would seize a cell phone, but cellphone connectivity I mainly indeed do cover. And further to the tip I discover it problematic and intensely irritating that devoid of hands liberated bluetooth connectivity.

I heard that one of the Chinese company providing some handsfree iphone and ipad kit for cars. The brand name of their devices is BlueAction. One of the best gadgets I have seen so far is universal Bluetooth handsfree sun visor with LED screen. Major features are as follows
    • Complete duplex, DSP expertise for blare and echo termination.
    • Autonomous Bluetooth headset, taken left without difficulty
    • Hold up twin profiles - Handsfree as well as Headset
    • Tremendous intense LED caller-ID exhibit in 3 ways
    • Effortless fixing or place anywhere.
    • Standby time 300 hours and talking time 10 hours
    • Includes optional devices or attachments with package.

As far as I know it is a wireless device. You don’t need to add any other hands free kit to it. While travelling in your car you can maintain it easily with your car stereo by using a USB cable or other port. As you are looking for a Hands free device I think still there are no special components for it. I think you should wait a little longer until some manufacturer come up with a brilliant idea or invention. Another thing is there is no hands free profile included in the ipad or its ios. The only the ipod touch and iphone included those profiles.