Thread: How to add repeating event in iPad Calendar?

How to add repeating event in iPad Calendar?

Well I really do not know if there is a way by which I can have the events to be repeated in the Calendar of iPad here. Please help me setting up the scenario for the iPad calendar here. Actually I want to know how I can add repeating event to the calendar here. Actually I have meetings on every second Tuesday of the new month and hence I thought of marking it here. Now the scenario is such that when I try to do that I have seen that the notification is brought here in the case on the same day itself. I really think that it can be made to work in the situation of mine but the only think is that I do not know how? Please if you all know the things let me know on which step I am making mistake here. Please come with the solution.

Re: How to add repeating event in iPad Calendar?

First of all let me tell you that you might be not missing on anything and on the same note let me tell you that it might be like that the iPad calendar is itself not capable of making the things here and hence you might be getting the issue. Let me tell you that the Calendar from iPad is inadequate when it comes to deal with the repeat functions here. So it might be the case that you are not wrong but the application simply does not have thing that you actually want it here to do for you. I have even seen the same in the calendar of mine and let me tell you that I have also not seen any useful thing there. So I would say that it will be nice if you can try for some other application and see if that can serve you well here.

Yes I am of the same opinion and let me tell you that for the other applications if you want you can go for the applications that are used in case of the iPhone. On the other hand let me tell you that I have not seen any cheap application here that can help you with the iPad and with the repeat functionality that you have requested here; but you can go with the applications of the iPhone here. On the suggestion if you want you can try to have the free Pocket Informant Lite here. Also let me tell you that it is really light on the device and with the customs settings you will really not have any difficulty in making it work in the manner that you actually want it here. Please try this and let me get notified about the same if this really made you happy.

I am of the opinion that you will be required to sync your iPad with the iCal and gCal and see if that can help you a bit. Well I really think that there is no issue with the application here and if you can just make a successful sync with the applications above you will be able to get the repetitive nature of this application working and that too without any issues here. Also let me tell the above; iCal and gCal combined with iPad can offer you the repetitive nature and that too in any manner that you actually want here. Try this and let me know if this was really helpful here.

I would say that it will be great if you can take iPad of yours to the Apple Service Center and see if that can help with the situation that you actually want for you here. I am suggesting you this is there will be any issue with the iPad of yours and any software or firmware related issue then they will handle it and will fetch you the request things for you. Also on the other hand if you want you can try this on your own. You will be required to stick in the cord to both the iPad and the PC of yours and then visit the official site of Apple. After getting there you will be required to see for the sync settings and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen there. Hope that you will find this as the required solution here.

Just reset the iPad of yours and then install the required applications and try to hit for the things here. After the successful reset install the Calendar application and then try to see for the things there. You can reset the iPad of yours in a very easy manner. Just press the power button of iPad and that too for 3 seconds. After you do that you will be able to see a rectangular box with the white arrow directing in the right direction. After the white arrow you will be required to see for the Slider to appear here and once you find that you will be required to slide your finger on it. After the slid is done successfully you will be able to see the iPad shutting down. After waiting for about 1 minute you will again have to press the Power button of the iPad for 3 seconds and then you will see iPad getting powered up. Do the things in this manner and see if the Calendar application works in the case of yours here.