Thread: Need a Radio application that will play in the background while simultaneously reading a book in iPad

Need a Radio application that will play in the background while simultaneously reading a book in iPad

I wanted to know that Is there any application that exists which plays the radio when I try to read the books in my iPad. I wanted to know this from you all because I have searched the various websites and I found out that there was no such radio application but still I felt that I should ask this question with you all. So anyone of you having any idea then please do let me know. Also my operating system is a ios 3.2 operating system.

Re: Need a Radio application that will play in the background while simultaneously reading a book in iPad

Well let me tell you with the present operating system you will not be able to do the multitasking activities at all. You have to upgrade your operating system of the iPad to the ios 4.2 as soon as possible. So in order to enjoy the working of the multitasking operation. I would suggest you to upgrade the operating system to 4.2. Once upgrade the operating system and you will be able to enjoy the different applications made for the iPad.

Re: Need a Radio application that will play in the background while simultaneously reading a book in iPad

Well there is one such radio application and it is named as wunder radio. This particular application will run only in the 4.2 operating system of the iPad. This particular application runs very well in the background while you can easily work on the other applications in the iPad. So I would advice you to go with this particular application. This application would be easily available in any of the apple app store. So you can easily get it from there.

Well I am currently running a 3.2 operating system in my iPad. So is it not possible that I can use it in my current operating system. It will take some time for me to upgrade to the latest version as it is recently launched in the November of this year. So any other radio application that you think will be easily compatible with my present working operating system. If you have any idea then please do share it with me.

Well the answer is no. You cannot carry on the multitasking operations with the present working operating system. That’s why apple has launched the latest version of the operating system. One of my friends had tried the wunder radio application in the 3.2 version of his iPad and it did not work satisfactorily there. So why to work with such complications.It would be better if you switch to the latest operating system and you can enjoy the various application benefits from the App shopper in the apple iPad.