Thread: Safari web browser not working when the iPad is upgraded to ios 4.2

Safari web browser not working when the iPad is upgraded to ios 4.2

I have a apple iPad. With that I also own a iPhone 3G. I have recently started facing some problem with the iPad. I have started facing this problem after i upgraded to IOS 4.2. I have noticed that the safari web browser in my iPad is not working properly. I have noticed this particularly when i try to access the websites like underground. Also the point to be noted here is that the same iPhone 3G is working perfectly after the upgradation. Anyone else who is facing the same problem then please do share it with me. Any solutions will also be highly appreciated.

Re: Safari web browser not working when the iPad is upgraded to ios 4.2

If you ask me I would say that it’s the particular site called wunderground.com which is causing the iPad to not work properly. These particular site contains various bugs for the safari browser. Such that they will interfere in the functioning of the web browser. So I would ask you to better stay away from such sites because they tend to harm your browser. So my advice would be to ensure maximum protection and stay from such attacks.

Let me tell you even I am facing a lot of issue like this with my new upgradation.This was not the case with the 3.2 operating system in my iPad. It used to work very smoothly and did not gave any such complications. Well if you ask me I have tried working with the atomic browser with the present operating system IOS 4.2 and let me tell you it works far much better than the safari browser. So my advice would be to switch to the atomic browser and see how it works for you.

I would advise you to clear the cache and the history of the particular web browser. Sometimes the unwanted stuff can give you such results. While I was also working on the wunderground site it suddenly crashed when I was about to navigate to the different page. So I tried disabling the java script of my browser and it just worked fine. However it was successful in my case. I would advise you to try this method and let me know about the end result.

Hey let me tell you I have tried with disabling the functionality of the java script. Firstly it stopped crashing of the browser I was very happy about it. Later I discovered that various functionality's of the wnderground website is missing and without these functionality's the website was looking so boring to work on it and I could not enjoy anything during the gaming. So I had no option but to enable it again. So any other option then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Hey let me inform you all I have switched to the atomic browser and it works exceptionally well. So my advice would be to switch to the particular browser and it will not disappoint you. Nothing can be done of the new operating system as it is newly launched and it may tend to give some complications especially with the compatibility. So I thought of not changing the operating system and that’s why I switched to the different browser the atomic browser.