Thread: Remote application for iPad to select all songs from the list

Remote application for iPad to select all songs from the list

I have a iPad, operating system version 3.2. I wanted to ask that i have created a library for my songs and under that category i have placed several songs categorized by artist. So now whenever i select the artist in the library, all the songs gets divided by their album names. I want a remote application for my iPad such that it will allow me to select all the songs according to my choice and also play it accordingly. I saw this particular application in the iPhone latest version. Is it present in the iPad then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Remote application for iPad to select all songs from the list

If you ask me i would definitely advice you to upgrade the operating system of your apple iPad. By upgrading to the latest version you will get o know a better list of all the applications in the apple app store. With this version you will not be able to enjoy any of the application as well as you will not get the information of such applications in the iPad. Try upgrading to the latest version i.e. 4.2 operating system and see the difference. There will be a list of various such remote applications that will help you. So think about my suggestion and let me know if your issue is solved.

Well my advice would be to directly ask the people from the apple. Why i am saying this because they will be easily able to tell you the list of remote applications that will definitely suit you. The response that you will get from them will definitely give you some idea of the iPad and its working. According to my knowledge there is no such remote application for your current iPad. So it would be better to post a question directly to the apple people and let them handle your issue.

I would advice you to switch to the latest version of the iTunes application. This will be available in any of the apple websites. The best part of the iTunes is that it works for all of the apple products such as iPod, iPhone, iPad. Now you have to install the iTunes application in the computer and control all the playlists of the songs as well as manage the artist from the computer and place it accordingly. Then connect the iPad to your computer and add that particular playlist that you have created. It can also work in the wifi where you can control the iTunes in the computer with iPad itself. So this is a very useful application and it will definitely help you.

I would advice you to upgrade to the latest version of the remote application. The newly launched Remote.app version 2.1 gives you a lot of features, that with the help of iTunes you will be able to solve your issue's with much ease. It has the air play video support that will allow you to control iTunes in the computer, the particular version will also help address all your issue regarding the library of the iTunes media files. So try upgrading to the latest version of the remote.app, it will definitely help you. Do let me know if you have solved your issue or not.

OK i have upgraded my operating system of the iPad to the latest 4.2 version and let me tell you that it has worked fro me. What i had done is downloaded the remote.app latest version as suggested by you. Now it is working perfectly and i am able to select all the songs of my choice accordingly. So the issue has been solved in my case and all that was possible due to your efforts. Thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given to solve the issue.