Thread: Canon EOS 10D digital camera is not working properly

Canon EOS 10D digital camera is not working properly

Hey I have Canon EOS 10D digital camera and I like all features of it I like using this Canon EOS 10D digital camera but recently while using this Canon EOS 10D digital camera I am facing some problem it is behaving weird I am not able to understand why this Canon EOS 10D digital camera is behaving like that I want to correct problem with my Canon EOS 10D digital camera so if anyone knows what I have to do to solve this issue please tell me.

Re: Canon EOS 10D digital camera is not working properly

Make sure that the Canon EOS 10D memory card is place in correctly. Inappropriately place in Canon EOS 10D cards might not record photos nor might knowledge data loss. Then go to the Canon EOS 10D slots, establish on the bottom of the Canon SD100. Take out as well as place in again, make sure that the metal terminals are facing away as of the front of the camera. Click firmly until you perceive sound the card press into situate.

To solve your problem you have to update your Canon EOS 10D firmware. The new interior camera software was exposed with Canon to be mismatched by means of many memory cards issued by main Canon producer. Download the update from the Canon website. Double-press the downloaded file as well as go after the on-screen without delay to arrange the firmware for installation. Attach the Canon EOS 10D to your PC utilizing the camera's USB cord. Click the "Menu" key on the support of the camera plus press "Firm Update" and then press the "Set" key. The camera will sync by means of your PC plus update its interior software.

You have to completely charge the Canon EOS 10D's battery. A dead or weedy battery may reason photo excellence problems, deliberate shutter speeds as well as insensitive performance. Take out the battery, situated on the bottom of the camera. Glide the battery into the incorporated charger pack by means of the metal tabs of the battery being place in initial. Plug up the charger into an outlet as well as stay for the attentive light on the front of the charger to twist green. Insert the battery into the camera again.

Confirm that your digital camera is in the correct manner for the media you are shooting. Place the little metal dial on the back of the camera to the correct of the viewfinder. If you are enchanting camera motionless, make sure that the dial is position toward Auto mode, which is the second image from the top. If try to shoot video, turn the dial in the direction of the most recent image on the bottom.