Thread: ipad does not power on after charging

ipad does not power on after charging

I have bought an iPad around few days back , I had bought it after reading a lot of forums in your technical forums , but I did not know that it will lead into some issues , I had purchased it and then used it for a while then one day I had put it on charge , but after that it will not turn on , it is really frustrating if you ask me , please imagine yourself in my place a brand new iPad and it stops working , please let me know if you have faced any sort of such issue.

Re: ipad does not power on after charging

Yes I can understand your state of mind and can imagine what exactly is going through your mind frame , you have not exactly mentioned what actually had happened when you had put your ipad on charging, do you so any sort of light blink when you try to power on it or is does the power lights of the ipad glow, and also tell me that does it show any sort of sign or indication that it is being charging . I think there is something wrong with the battery , you can remove it and place it back and then check the power.

It seems like you require to attempt out recovery mode, which ought to get the work done. Connect the iPad to the your system and then press down both the sleep button and the home button , you will have to hold them down until the screen turns black and then illustrate the connect to iTunes logo again. You ought to be in recovery mode at this time and you can restore your iPad. Be conscious, this will remove your data from the iPad.

I think you should contact the Apple support and explain in detail about your issue , for that you will have to contact the Apple support and tell them exactly the same incident that had occurred with you , so you can ask them and about how to troubleshoot this powering issue, for that you may have to wait for a long time and wait until your turn comes , I too had faced similar no power issue in my ipad so I too had called there adn they suggested me to connect the ipad with the itunes and I had followed the suit.

Your iPod does not Turn On" I can help you with certain troubleshooting steps :
    • Ensure that you Hold switch is off
    • Borrow some charged battery
    • Then I will recommend you to reset the ipad
    • Drain the battery of the ipad
    • Connect it with a system with the help of a USB cable and make sure it is in a good condition.
    • Make an attempt to connect iPad to the built-in port of a some computer to check if that works.