Thread: Cannot print through a network printer connected with iPad

Cannot print through a network printer connected with iPad

I own got a desktop computer and I operate on Windows 7operating system on it. I have connected an Hp printer on it, I also have an Apple ipad with me, I had bought it after checking a lot of reviews, later on I started using it for my official purpose , however I am facing an issue with it , I wanted to connect my printer with the ipad and print documents through it , but I failed to do so , if any one has any sort of idea , how I will be able to do this then please suggest me and guide me how I will be able to print my official documents when I connect the printer with the ipad on a network. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Cannot print through a network printer connected with iPad

One of main troubles for iPad holders and users is the printing. Just similar to me, I generally transport my file first from my iPad to yourdesktop so that you can print as much as file you want. I know that it will really eat up much time on part. For anyone who works in an office like you, it will not take much of your time and becomes really convenient because it will not hold back from finishing work right away.

Well I do not think there will be any issue with the ipad , there might be soe thing wrong with the printer itself , so as you said that you had a desktop system at your house and you are now mostly work on your tablet , so first you need to check whether there is anything wrong with the your printer, for a while just to troubleshoot and diagnose the issue , I ask you to connect the printer with your desktop computer and see whether it works well or not , and tell me whether you can print when your connect you printer with your desktop.

The short answer is positive, users must buy a third-party software to print using an iPad. There will be no Print & Fax menu available in the iPad’s Settings screen as there is with the systems having in Mac OS X’s System .I have myself used PrintCentral. My iPad had no problem connecting and then printing to a Wi-Fi enabled Canon printer at my house. Better so far, my printer was up and running, I think you should too do the same thing, you can purchase the application and get your work done.

I will say that , tansferring files from your iPad to your desktop and printing it that way is not at all you can say it as an iPad Printing. iPad printing is making copies of the files straightforwardly from your iPad. The most extensively used method to attain iPad printing is having a Wi Fi enable printer. This is the most well-organized and the most simple way of doing iPad printing.