Thread: Will you prefer Android operating system in Tablet ?

Will you prefer Android operating system in Tablet ?

Hello my friends I am looking forward to buy a tablet , but I am a bit confused which tablet should I buy , my friends suggest me to buy a iPad that is enabled with , but I do not know why I am attracted towards the Android enabled tablets which are being newly launched in the market, the Android operating system where quite successful in the market as far the mobile phones were concerned , but I want to ask your opinion that whether you people are against or with the Android Tablets , please post back your replies .

Re: Will you prefer Android operating system in Tablet ?

Apple's iPad is the best tablet in the market . The Apple iPad is even the market's key tablet product . However, a swing of Android-based tablets, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab , are making their way into the market in an effort to take on, and potentially take over , the iPad. Unluckily for those devices, beating the iPad would be a difficult task . So if you ask me I would prefer you to buy an iPad

Yes I know that iPad has a silky smooth and silky user interface that doesn't mean, that Android will not be able to compete with the operating system of iPad . In fact, it's quite probable that, with the right plan and execution , any corporation with a solid vision can compete with the iPad in the tablet market. It's will just require to take some effort. The suggestions vary from the external design, such as having better touch screens and better displays, and sometimes even in the marketing campaigns.

However, in the upcoming months, we will be at last will be able to see some high quality products that includes an Android tablet as well . When these product launch in the market , they will be to be precise more functional than an iPad due to the additional open file system, I t will have more expansion ports, and it will contain extra readers for HDMI, SD cards, etc, etc. But as a lot of will show, it's seems to be difficult to take over user interface of the iPad.

If you ask my opinion I will like to see a tablet that can support dissimilar functions on the basis of pointing device .I also completely disagree with the comments on Google’s works. Just described, it’s both brilliant and essential The actuality is without all the dissimilar iteration of Android, wide-scale acceptance from manufacturers will not be possible. Every organization still places stress on different functionalities for each tablet, and to contain these and other requirements.