Thread: Macbook Air: visual output is not proper with windows 7

Macbook Air: visual output is not proper with windows 7

From last one year using an Apple Mac book Air ultra portable laptop. This is running with windows 7 platform. This was running fine till the last few days, but suddenly encounters a problem in my laptop regarding video output. This problem occurs while i was watching a movie in my laptop in VLC media player. First it plays but stops repeatedly, and after that the player simply stopped working and closes the program. What is the actual problem, whether this is for the media player or any thing else, anyone having any fix or solution for this problem. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly....

re: Macbook Air: visual output is not proper with windows 7

As per my opinion this problem might be cause for the display driver that you are using in your machine, so for that i suggest you one way, this might be help you to solve the problem that you mentioned in your post. But before that i recommend you to run the video by which you are facing the problem tried to play that file in another video player. If the similar issue arriving there then i recommend you to update the display driver version via online. For that open the device manager and from there open the display driver tab, locate the device driver and right click on it, select the update option, this will collect the update version information of selected driver and will ask you to select the update option. Try this, i hope this will definitely helps you to resolve the problem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I had the similar issue, and almost everywhere found this problem which occurred for the media player. Some of the player versions are not able to play maximum types of video files. I would like to suggest you to download the codec file for VLC media player. Apply codec file in your machine; now try to play the video file that you tried to play earlier. After that if you are having the similar issue in your machine with any video file format, and then i recommend you to reinstall the media player. For that run the installation program of the video player, this will first ask you for remove the earlier version and after that it will install the new version of that application program, along with that i suggest you one more thing, after installation open the tool menu bap option and from the list click on check for update option, if there is any update version is available for this player, replace the player with that version.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Did you tried to play the same video file in another video player? I found somewhere that, some of the video output problems are occurred for the additional video effect, those are comes with some of the software application and with out any permission these are applied in the machine while install that particular application. So i suggest you to proceed to program and feature under control panel and from there look for the visual program those are unused and applied without any prior permission. Remove all of them and make sure you are using the correct display interface which is compatible with the windows platform that you are using.

Relevant issue with my Apple MACBook pro laptop, while I was watching a movie in my laptop, the screen suddenly stopped working and along with that it flashes a massage that the graphic driver is damaged. I simply shut down the machine and try to start the same video file again in my laptop, the same thing happens again over there. Then I tried to confirm about this problem by playing a high definition game, and it strange for me, this one also having the similar issue, I can’t understand why this problem occurs in my machine, though I was using all of them just before one or two days. Is there anyone having any idea on this type of problem? Provide me some tricks to solve this problem.

I had a relevant issue in my Dell machine and found that, this problem is for the display driver. The problem while i tried to play any video file as well as any high definition game in my machine, it simply play for first few minute and then directs me to stop the program. The problem was simply disappoint me, and after that i searched everywhere for the solution but did not found nay fix for this issue. Then one of my friend suggest me one trick which works very much, and then the problem is vanishes. I insert the display driver installation disk in CD ROM drive, then go to device manager, locate the driver name from list which appears after that, click on update option, this was allow me to update the driver version either via online or locate the driver from machine or from nay external device. Locate that from the disk and install this one. So i suggest you to try to solve the problem by this process, this will definitely solve the issue, because as per my opinion this problem is occurring for the display hardware.