Thread: Best blackberry 8100 applications

Best blackberry 8100 applications

Hello, I have recently purchased a blackberry 8100 and I do not have too much technical knowledge. So I need software for a blackberry pearl 8100,can someone point out me, where I can get software’s or applications for a blackberry pearl 8100. Thank you in advance for any suggestion regarding to this issue. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Best blackberry 8100 applications

Here I give some of the best applications available for BB (blackberry), all the specimens in a blackberry 8100, but is for all models!

1) eOffice:Is the suite of tools you need to work with Word documents, Excel,
    PDF and images.

2) ColorPearl is to change the color of the pearl .

3) xCEbb: With this application you can set the color of the pearl, I can put that twinkle
    different colors when they call me, when I call any contact in particular
    when it reaches an sms, an email, etc.

4) ringobb, you can configure the BB to vibrate and ringing at the same time

Some more applications are:
    1 ) Christmas Pool, Well a game of pool pretty good and entertaining
    2 ) iSkoot; With this program you can connect to your Skype account from the blackberry.
    to download you have to register on the page and there choose that form the drop.
    3 ) Viigo; This program has several functions, such as displaying RSS feeds, download podcasts, view results
    NBA, Formula 1, NFL, entertainment news, travel, others but the most useful role for me is the ability to configure different cities to see the weather for them. Is still in BETA phase.
    4 ) XPlayer , music player, really not very good but has the option to create playlists, which is something the original player blackberry 8100 do not have.

I have a Google map application installed, which works by triangulation is not very accurate, or two but it works well as well as is free.if that Google maps is like the best for the reason that I play my Google maps download BlogSpot, google, for the reason that I never get the text message with the link, post the link there.Anyone know an application to use the windows live messenger and face book without data plan.I have an 8220 flip.

For me, the best are:

1)TwitterBerry: to update twitter from the blackberry.

2)Google For Mobile: Has Gmail, Google Sync, GTalk, Google Maps and Google Search. Google Sync to sync your Google calendar by means of blackberry calendar.

3)Windows Live Messenger: Not available on all carriers, but very good.

4)myBoxTone: Gives information on the vital signs of your blackberry.

5)BerryTunes: You can listen to MP3s, podcasts and internet radio streams. Not available for connection to BIS.

Good day, Greetings to all, am new to the Black Berry world, I have a 9550 as well as everything is fine, but I have not been able to run the Google maps, is Verizon, I have my "super plan tigo Chat and e-unlimited". I have uninstalled Vlocator VCast. At what time trying to run Google maps, it tells me "network unavailable this application requires a data connection " even when I'm in WiFi. I can do? Thank you very much in advance.