Thread: Looking for Messenger for iPad

Looking for Messenger for iPad

New to this site as well as was wondering what the most excellent Msn Messenger application on the way to make use of .Not liking the means the iPhone ones look on the iPaD.I am looking to chat with multiple peoples at time I have one but I get stuck when chatting with multiple peoples. If you know any please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for Messenger for iPad

I think that IM+ is great furthermore there is a lite edition that lets you attempt it for free of charge! If not anything else give the lite edition an attempt as well as observe if it does what you desire it to perform. It yet supports group chat for Msn Messenger. Pretty nice! The other option is BeeJive which is good, however not cheap for what it does.

I make use of IM+ Lite. The just downside I observe on the way to it is that it doesn’t continue logged in forever. It will finally time out as well as stop getting IMs. It advises you previous to though as well as gives you a chance on the way to remain it active. I believe the paid edition allows you on the way to stay logged in to acquire push announcement. Making use of IM+ lite, it’s ok. Deciding on whether to get beejive or else im+ full.

I am also making use of IM+ as well as IM+ does group convoys’? Really?That's be cool and I have been waiting for an instant messenger application that could perform that.IM+ is the most widely used mobile IM application. I will prefer you to download the free edition of it before going for paid one.If you need any other assistance for this feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Deep23; 29-12-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks for the proposal. 'IM+ Lite' seem on the way to provide me what I wanted in that it display the name of who your chatting with as well as their photo. I will go further on as well as upgrade to the iPad edition as it appear on the way to make use of the full genuine estate. The further Messenger applications did not quite build the changeover to the iPad; misplaced a number of features; similar to several chatters or else identification. I'm certain they will get there.I have as well run across some other applications that lost somewhat in the evolution.