Thread: Want to know about some limitations about iPad

Want to know about some limitations about iPad

I am working in one of the multinational company which decided to give laptop to there all employees for improving there performance as well as reducing work time. So they are deciding to get review form the employee and from that they decided to take apples iPad but as per my knowledge iPad is great device but it has too many limitation and its does not give flexibility with most of the hardware and software. It’s also giving problem while multitasking. So I need you replies about your experience and if you know any more disadvantages in details so please reply me.

Re: Want to know about some limitations about iPad

I think you are right, a number of the applications in the iPad are actually do not like, for finding various game applications I required on the store now are disappeared in. addition to this I dislike the reality that I have iTunes account for getting music into the unit that I doesn’t like that small trouble for me. I think that one time i have purchased the unit all long with the desktop unit. I should not have a difficulty loading music that I already have onto any device that I have.

I think there are some of great education applications inbuilt in it, when anyone going up to me to inquire me about the iPad. If they just have a few questions I never mind, but then when they begin discussion about how they read on the Internet that it is actually not value the money and it cannot do Flash and cannot multitask, it does not have web camera, etc. It's happened most of the times from the beginning. So my suggestion is that if you are going to get iPad for education purpose then it’s great but for multitasking then doesn’t go with it.

Here I have experienced this type of some disadvantages or you can say limitations with the iPad that it does not camera its horrible thing for next generation communication device. iPad is unable to run two applications at the same time. You cannot listen to songs while browsing internet. It has no VoIP service so you can t use your 3G technology for communication. It has no USB slots so you can’t connect any external device fro data transaction and can’t use as multitasking device.

I have experienced lots of disadvantages in ipad. It has no flash compatibility. So you cannot play flash games on it and also cannot access websites with flash contents .Its screen s unprotected. It has no screen guard for safety. In this you can fill very badly about its storage limitations. iPad supports only 16 Gb, 32 Gb and 64Gb storage devices which is too less for store any movies or games. Also there is no way to upgrade your memory.