Thread: Does anyone know how to tether 3g ipad to PC.

Does anyone know how to tether 3g ipad to PC.

Is it likely on the way to tether an iPad Wifi to a computer by means of USB on the way to offer internet access to my iPad? I asked for the reason that my internet access at job is just all the way through computer, no wifi yet. So I would like to know how do I tether a 3g ipad to a PC. IE ipad offer internet as well as sends it to PC. Thanks for any suggestion regarding to this issue.

Re: Does anyone know how to tether 3g ipad to PC.

I in reality previously did this freshly. First you require on the way to jailbreak your iPad by means of "Spirit", and after that install MiFi. Mifi application will permit you on the way to tether your iPad 3G to any wifi device. Warning while, tethering the Ipad will rapidly demise your battery at what time it's turned on! Ensure on the way to keep it plugged in.Good luck!

Just so I am sure, for the reason that this is the major reason I would acquire the iPad, you were capable on the way to tether the 3g ipad to a PC as well as send the 3g internet received from the iPad on the way to the PC
    Reason I inquire is I have seen numerous threads of tethering on the way to send internet from PC to ipad however not internet from ipad to computer.

Just as the above poster said that jailbreak ipad after that install myfi and you be able to share the ipad's 3G connection to the PC or else any other wifi devices for example iPods or else wifi just ipad's. Note despite the fact that myfi is a paid application approximately $9.99. I have been making use of it for a week, functions like a charm!

You be able to set up a private n/w for iPad as well as further wireless device wherever the iPad does not acquire access to the intranet networks. However yes, you be able to setup your computer/laptop if you have a wireless adapter installed furthermore generate a custom network for internet sharing.Hope this will assist you.If you have any further issue please let me know.

No. Not yet jailbreaking will permit this to the extent that I am familiar with. The iPad would require n/w drivers written for the dock connector as an alternative of wifi or else 3g. The operating system is known however the CPU as well as the whole thing else regarding the iPad is new so no one outside of Apple be familiar with how to write such drivers.