Thread: How to restrict access to mail application in Ipad?

How to restrict access to mail application in Ipad?

Hey friends, I wanted to know whether there is any restriction to access mail application in mail. I tried to find it but I ended up with disappointment. Well, there is option for other stuffs on Ipad to restrict the application but there is no application in ipad to restrict access to mail application. If anyone is aware of the solution then please let me know as soon as possible. I have that applications like itunes and safari have restrict application. Is it true?

Re: How to restrict access to mail application in Ipad?

You can easily restrict the mail applications in the ipad by deactivating it the mail accounts in settings. This will deactivate the mails which you have been accessed by you. But, you must know that activation or deactivation in settings does not mean password protection. Many of them activate or deactivate it then they are aware that is not password protected. This will help you to deactivate the mails which you access from your Ipad.

I would like to tell you that there are only few applications in Ipad where in you can restrict it. Those applications are itunes and safari where in you can restrict it but it requires password. I think that there are no restrictions in Mail application. I think there is no restriction to mail applications in ipad. You must know that the applications in ipad which restrict requires password and there is no such restrictions in mail applications in ipad.

Restrictions in itunes and safari requires password in ipad. But still you can restrict it by deactivating it from the mail accounts setting. I don’t think that there is any other way in terms of restrictions in ipad. So, I will suggest you that you can use the mail accounts settings where in you can deactivate or activate the mail applications otherwise it seems that there are no other options with respect to restrictions in terms of mail applications in ipad.