Thread: No chat icon/application on Nokia E5-00

No chat icon/application on Nokia E5-00

I bought the Nokia E5-00 from Hong Kong. But the problem is that it is not having the chat icon in that but they have stated that it should be there. I bought the phone especially to chat with my friends but that does not have this option then it is none of my use. Can you tell me that why this is so in my case and how can I solve this issue? Please reply as early as possible because I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: No chat icon/application on Nokia E5-00

OK, if you don’t have this option or the application then you can install that. Search on web and download it. Install that to your mobile and use it. It is very simple and there is no need to search for any solution for this. The best way to download the software is from the ovi store. Go to ovi store online and download it from there. This is the safest way to download any software for your phone. Good Luck!!!

You can go to the Nokia center and ask them for the issue. They will install the one into your computer. As you told that you bought it new and if you are facing the problem like this then visiting the Nokia or contacting the Nokia will be the best option for you. They will do it for you as lit was not there from the beginning. It is possible that it is there on your system but cannot be visible to you. If that is the case then they will just restore the icon of it and you can use that.

You can try to do the soft reset on your phone. If the soft reset does not assist you then you can try to perform the hard reset on your phone and this will allow the entire the settings to its default factory settings. To hard reset your Nokia E5 you just have to press *#7370# along with that press Dial button. The phone will request for the security code that is 12345 by default. You need be attentive that you will misplace the complete the data in your phone so so you should obtain the backup for the whole pertinent information. You can also obtain full Reset by pressing as well as holding down the keys:
    * + 3 + Green Button right away