Thread: Unable to send to GROUPS with iPad Mail

Unable to send to GROUPS with iPad Mail

I am unable to sent grouped mails on my iPad. Actually one message at a time is sent perfectly but as I try and send the multiple mails then the browser seems not to be supporting. I mean to say that I am literally felt aside while sending the mails. So is there is a way that will help me to send multiple mails. I think there is a browser issue and if it is then which browser I should go with so that it will help me to send multiple mails at time. Please help me out of this one because sending single mail at a time has frustrated me a lot.

Re: Unable to send to GROUPS with iPad Mail

If this is the issue that what you have to do here is that just first check out whether you are using the GMAIL with the mailing program and during this time you are not using any other application on the iPad and then you have to just see whether you are able to send the messages to multiple email ids. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you will not get any such problem in the future and you will be easily able to send the mails.

Well I guess if this is the issue then you can easily solve this by just sending the mails you have to use apple mails. Actually if you are using the apple mail then in that you can add number of contacts on in the mail and then just try to add the contacts in the to send box. I mean to say that you have to send the mail and then in the address book you have to just insert the contacts and then you will be definitely able to send the mails to multiple recipients. I am sure that this will help you to resolve the problem and also will not get any such issues later on.

If you are not able to send the mails to the multiple recipients then you have to just follow the below mentioned steps:
    First of all you have to just copy the address and ten select those in the addressbar.
    • Now you have to just go to the contacts and create a new contact and name it something like “friends” or anything else.
    • And then you have to just select then that particular contact list and then select done.
    • As you will select the whole contact list then at that time you will definitely able to select multiple recipients.
    • I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you are unable to send a mail to multiple user then you have to just use any other browser that will then make you to send number of mails. And if this is the case then you have to just uninstall the browser or the default browser that you have and then install any latest and the advanced browser for your iPad. And make sure that you are using the compatible browser only. I can assure you that after installing the compatible browser you will be definitely able to solve the issue that you are facing.