Thread: Unable to Organize the Applications in iPad

Unable to Organize the Applications in iPad

I am using the iPad from last few months and have also installed many application on my system, now the thing is that when initially I installed the application then they were saved in an alphabetical order and now it seems to me that they are simply messed up, Now I want to organize them in a proper order so is there any way that will allow me to keep the applications in the well organized manner, and if yes then please let me know how to do the same.

Re: Unable to Organize the Applications in iPad

Well the only way that I think will help you here is that you have to just click on the icon until they wriggle and once they wriggle then you have to just drag the icons of the applications and put them wherever you want on the screen. I am sure that this will let you organize the applications on the place you want. In fact I have also done the same thing few days back and then I did the same thing to solve the issue.

If you really want to arrange the applications on IPad then you have to just do the following. Now you have to just go to the settings and then just select the general options and then you have to just click on the reset options and then just reset home screen layout and then after clicking on it you will get the option called as arrange alphabetically. This will definitely arrange the icons alphabetically.

I am also facing an unusual problem where I am not getting the applications that I have installed on my ipad. The thing here is that recently I have installed the latest application on my ipad and when I tried to access the same then nothing is happening and some of the other applications are already installed on the laptop are missing from the ipad itself. Please let me know why this is happening and also tell me how I can fix this issue.