Thread: Is Dropbox Sync and Airprint is available for the ReaddleDocs in the iPad

Is Dropbox Sync and Airprint is available for the ReaddleDocs in the iPad

My father recently purchased a new iPad for me. I heard about the ReaddleDocs application for the iPad. I trying to get the ReaddleDocs from the Apple store but they have told me that it is not available. So anyone knows that whether this application is present or not in the Apple store. I went through the website but it is available on the website. So anyone really knows that whether this application is present or not. I also want to have some information on this application. So reply me on this thread. I also want to know about the Dropbox Sync and Airprint is available for the ReaddleDocs or not.

Re: Is Dropbox Sync and Airprint is available for the ReaddleDocs in the iPad

The document reader which is an application of the ReaddleDocs for iPad, has presently been updated to comprise two-way synchronization with Dropbox, iDisk as well as other cloud storage systems. Printing all the way through AirPrint as well as background file relocate on iPads that have been upgraded to iOS 4.2 is also integrated in the update, and the recently updated PDF viewer which allows the user to select among horizontal as well as vertical page scrolling. With ReaddleDocs 1.7, you can now synchronize with whichever folder on Dropbox, iDisk or Readdle Storage among a local folder on your iPad. With presently one tap, you can two-way synchronization an whole folder to the Dropbox or whichever WebDAV storage. This should create updating interpret PDF files on the cloud quicker than it’s ever been.

For iPads running with the iOS 4.2 versions, ReaddleDocs now presently AirPrint support as well as surroundings files transfers, denoting that users can print files straightforwardly to any AirPrint enabled printer. File transfers to and from the online will also carry on in the background when the user swaps to another application. AirPrint on iPad makes it straightforward to print your email, even your photos, as well as your web pages, in addition to documents. With just not several tags on your iPad, you can go from screening a bit onscreen to holding a printed copy. And since all the printing receive place in the background, there’s no waiting approximately. In its place, you can begin printing and then return to flicking all over photos, surfing the network or doing whatsoever you were performing previously.
    Last edited by Wiro; 29-12-2010 at 04:16 AM.

Readdle today is pleased to proclaim the launch of ReaddleDocs for the iPad 1.7, a new edition of its all-in-one file reader. The most recent edition comprise two-way synchronization with Dropbox, iDisk as well as other cloud storages; printing through AirPrint as well as background file transport on iOS 4.2. Due to different temperament of the documents which ReaddleDocs can hold, updated PDF viewer permits user to decide between horizontal as well as vertical page scrolls. ReaddleDocs 1.7 let the user to easily synchronize whichever file on Dropbox, iDisk or Readdle Storage with a neighboring folder on the iPad. Within a particular tap the entire folder can be two-way synchronized to the Dropbox or whichever WebDAV storage. This new characteristic comes helpful for updating interpret PDF files on the cloud faster than forever before.

Readdle offer Apple iPad as well as iPhone/iPod touch users with elevated quality applications misplaced in an ordinary application set. The corporation flagship products are Scanner Pro, an appliance which renovates the iPhone into transportable scanner, as well as ReaddleDocs, a innovatory file manager, document reader and connection viewer for iPhone /iPod touch as well as iPad.