Thread: Information about Samsung GT-S7330

Information about Samsung GT-S7330

I have searched this forum but not found any information about the Samsung GT-S7330. I am sure that many users would be looking for this cellphone. I just know that it has got 3.2MP camera equipped with auto-focus, LED flash & video recording. I am not having more information about it. So I am posting over here expecting that you members will now provide some details about it. It would be much better for me, if you provide the specifications and other details about it, I would be much thankful for you.

Re: Information about Samsung GT-S7330

The new Samsung S7330 is a proof that beauty and simplicity are not mutually exclusive. With its elegance and minimalist design, this phone captivates everyone's attention. His particular touch panel suits your navigation needs, and its array of multimedia applications will not let you get bored at any time. You'll soon discover what makes this phone an object of desire. High performance and unmatched looks. Nonstop enjoy browsing through the menus and options of this particular phone. Thanks to the unique dynamic navigation technology DaCP the original touchpad Samsung S7330 is transformed to show the appropriate icons in every situation. In addition, a gentle vibration responds to every touch of the touch screen and can be customized up to five different ways.

The Samsung S7330 has a sleek, ergonomic design. Your battery is covered by a layer of chrome metal that gives an even more exclusive. The compact keyboard and sliders Intuitive menus make navigation through the practice of this particular phone interface. With the powerful 3-megapixel camera phone is complete photos get clean. AF technology helps you focus on it accurately, something very useful, especially for taking pictures in motion. Thanks to the LED flash can use the camera even in the dark, and the 4x digital zoom able to capture in your snapshots to the smallest detail. In addition, the Samsung S7330 can record videos of amazing quality with QCIF resolution.

You can use up to 3.6 Mbps connection downloading large files at full speed and playing videos instantly. You can also make video calls whenever you want without difficulty via 3G/HSDPA. The Samsung S7330 allows you to customize to your taste the appearance of the screen. You can choose from three preset themes, or modify them to create your own wallpaper and customize the menus. Never miss a smile with this exclusive technology from Samsung. The S7330 camera not only recognizes the faces and the heightens it detects when the person smiles to capture the image at the right time.

I would like to say that the Samsung S7330 is an advanced mobile phone with slide format and dynamic navigation touchpad similar to the Samsung U900 Soul, which has internet connectivity HSDPA mobile broadband, a TFT 16 million d eColor and 240x320 pixels resolution, MP3 ringtones, 35 MB internal user memory plus a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP, MP3 player, MPEG-4 video, FM radio with RDS and a 3.15 megapixel digital camera.