Thread: Mighty Eagle Upgrade for Angry Birds available in iPad

Mighty Eagle Upgrade for Angry Birds available in iPad

I have an iPad at my home. I just install some games form the App Store. I also heard that Mighty Eagle Upgrade is available in the ipad for the Angry Birds which is the application inside the iPad. so anybody really knows that this upgrade is available for the ipad or not. Does this game have any further level extended or not. Does anyone make out that this game will perform fine or not? So anybody have any proposal then please answer me on this thread. Any assistance will be grateful.

Re: Mighty Eagle Upgrade for Angry Birds available in iPad

This edition comprise of the new boomerang bird and yes it is fully supportable with the iPad, 45 latest levels across 3 dissimilar themes, golden eggs, some latest menus, as well as Crystal updates with new accomplishment. Of course, we yet have to actually make out any iPad precise characteristic that makes the HD edition worth picking up other than superior resolution graphics, but we're for all time keeping our fingers crossed for incredible thing cool coming in the prospect.
    Last edited by Odalis; 29-12-2010 at 03:11 AM.

The Mighty Eagle is a one-time buy, so you’ll be capable to make use of it over and over again formerly it’s replenished itself. Have to utter however, lots of comments in the App Store are from public who are a bit annoyed at having to compensate more for said Mighty Eagle as well as who also indicate that you can’t even observe the Eagle when he/she come into view. This could be a divisive move from Rovio at the conclusion of a stellar year for them. But yet, let’s appear on the brilliant side for at the moment, as other goodies attribute in the update comprise a latest theme in the leading edge Badlands, 15 latest levels, a latest golden egg as well as Game Center support. You can constantly overlook the Mighty Eagle if it gets your feathers all disheveled!

This edition comprise of the new boomerang bird and yes it is fully supportable with the iPad, 45 latest levels across 3 dissimilar themes, golden eggs, some latest menus, as well as Crystal updates with new accomplishment. Of course, we yet have to actually make out any iPad precise characteristic that makes the HD edition worth picking up other than superior resolution graphics, but we're for all time keeping our fingers crossed for incredible thing cool coming in the prospect.

Is it probable to continue my saved game from Angry Birds for the iPhone as well as can I transfer that saved games from there to the Angry Birds HD for iPad? I just purchased an iPad and would actually love to be capable to perform this. I approximately have 3 stars in each level as well as would disgust to begin over again. Some of the levels are so frustrating that I even get through them properly! So anyone have any suggestion for this post then please reply me.