Thread: iPad 2 Is Going To have Smaller Bezel, Flat Back And Bigger Speaker: Rumour

iPad 2 Is Going To have Smaller Bezel, Flat Back And Bigger Speaker: Rumour

I have been making the use of the iPad, since long and also I have been making use of the applications that has been provided by it since long. And also it is that I am planning to buy the iPad 2 so that I can some of the better functionality of the iPad that has been developed in the newer version of the iPad 2. But from the recent news I have heard that the newer iPad is going to be having the smaller bezel, flat back and is going to have bigger speakers. And also it is that I have to get some of the information regarding the iPad 2. Please help me out with a solution for this and also is it true that the iPad 2 is going to have such a features.

Re: iPad 2 Is Going To have Smaller Bezel, Flat Back And Bigger Speaker: Rumour

It is that the MacRumors is going to update the news regarding the newer version of the iPad 2 and also the features that is going to be supported by it. Many of the features is that the scoop of the iPad will be having a smaller bezel and also it is going to make use of the a flat back, and alos it is that the feature of the iPod touch so that it can be made to lie on the flat desk or on a table. Rumor has it that the LCD screen is going to be of the same size.

And also it is that you can never be used for the shorter version of the iPad 2 and also it is that you can have the screen of the 3.8 shorter and the newer one is said to be 3.7mm skinnier. And also there is going to be different for the files that are going to be used for the version of the files that are going to be used with the files of the iPad 2. And also it is that the noticeable features of the files are not going to be used for the files that are being used for it.

And also it is that if you are making use of the files that has been already being used for the iPad then there are going to a larger difference between the files that are present for the iPad and also the one of the files are called as iPad 2. And also it going to difficult if you are making use of the files, that are being already used in the system that was being used out earlier. And also it is that when the release is going to done they are going to the necessary changes in it so that the issues are not being faced in it.

Also you can just check out the files that are present in the newer version is that you can make use of the HTML5 files they are not present in the features of files of the iPad that you are making use of. And also the newer iPad 2 is going to have the inbuilt feature of the Flash that is going to be used by the Skyfire and also by the files that are being present in it. All this files are important and if the rumors are going to work then it going to effect the display and also the extra features of the files that are being present in the system that is being already used by the users.