Thread: Technical specifications of Nokia C6

Technical specifications of Nokia C6

I have seen some pics of Nokia C6 in newspaper. After reading about it, I got curious to know more about it. I have got many information about cell phones and other things from here, so thought to take some more information. I am eager to know about the technical specifications of Nokia C6. More detailed information on this mobile phone will be helpful for me, since I am thinking to buy it.

Re: Technical specifications of Nokia C6

The new C6 is a great Nokia phone Quad band able to take advantage of GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz, also thanks to the transmission technology WCDMA / HSDPA / EGSM, is guaranteed to all users a level of maximum coverage worldwide. In this way you can always make any kind of operation you want without unpleasant interruptions due to failure or lack of field. Also note that the display has a large screen high quality nHD touchscreen the size of 3.2 inches, with up to over 16.77 M colors with a resolution of 640 x 360 pixels. Each image will be clear and visible. You will get more information about this cell phone from Nokia C6 Smartphone Review.

With regard to connectivity, we can immediately notice that the new Nokia C6 provides the best technology and the most popular on the market. In fact, we can immediately notice a USB port for cable transfers such as from or to your computer, to ensure the transfer of any type to a good speed with confidence, and there is also Bluetooth wireless technology, which allows transfers to good good speed and distance of any type of file, but only between two devices that possess both the technology and finally, there is also the fourth-generation wi-fi technology, technology that allows data transfer via wireless means and connections to the Internet without wires at speeds reminiscent of the ADSL home.

I would like to discuss about the camera. The mobile phone Nokia C6 also has a good integrated 5 megapixel camera, capable of ensuring excellent shots from the par ia resolution 2584 x 1938 pixels, autofocus, integrated flash to ensure excellent shots in low light conditions, digital zoom, adjustable up to 4x zoom for distant subjects and also make them as sharp as possible. Also you can make small changes to the photo, such as brightness or other settings to beautify and make the most of your every step. Also remember that each of your photo will then be sent on your computer to be able to see better without losing quality and sharpness of the photograph. And 'obviously can record and playback of VideoPlayback of good quality and also has a secondary front camera for video calls!

Finally, the new Nokia c6 is also an integrated MP3 player, with whom you can always listen to every moment of every day your favorite music. In fact, thanks to the internal memory of 200 MB expandable to 16 GB will be possible to contain an infinite number of songs and files like photos or video. Finally, there is also an integrated FM radio with which you can listen to and follow all your favorite radio stations. As mentioned previously, the new Nokia C6 is also equipped with GPS satellite navigation function: in a few seconds your phone will be perfectly able to accurately detect your location, and will be able to guide you to any destination you want. Also during your course you will also provide many useful information, such as gas stations, restaurants and everything to fulfill your every desire. In this way, so you can save money and space by integrating this function also to your mobile phone.

Hardly any other mobile phone manufacturers currently has as many sites as Nokia. The world market leader in cell phones with the introduction of two new operating systems - to do full and many new smartphones hands - Symbian ^ 3 and MeeGo. At the same time Nokia will focus but also withdraw from any of the segments or more on one. Nokia is currently trying to win with a series of new models in the mid-range customers. One such device is the Nokia C6-00, which with tried and tested technology and an operating system, which also counts more likely to be older, to poach in the area of affordable smartphones. Right here romp but some competitors like the HTC Wildfire, the X10 Mini (Pro) and Vivaz - both from Sony Ericsson - or the Palm Pixi Plus.Nokia has designed its C6 in addition to the resistive touch screen with a diagonal of 3.2" and a resolution of 640 × 360 pixels with a pull-out, four-line hardware keyboard in QWERTY format. This is joined by three more times the key labeled on the front of the unit: left to answer calls and start dialing, center for accessing the main menu and task manager, right to terminate phone calls, the call of the profile manager and the switching on and off by the volume and camera control you. also on the right side as the slider for locking and unlocking the display.

I've had over a week and I am fully satisfied, the full keyboard and a real treat though after a few days one realizes that we use when we have time. The cameras 5 mp cameras simply AMAZING, the video conference simply ZERO. Besides its excellent battery life, excellent sound quality, top internet and then here. It works perfectly the keyboard a bit small for my fat fingers, if the touch screen is good, the less will be very limited autonomy in extensive use. Besides, I look forward to my return to the same, but in white and as it is very hard to find, it will wait.