Thread: Does Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad is out?

Does Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad is out?

I am a game addict and really love to play games, now the thing is that I have recently purchased new Ipad and also I have installed some interesting games on my iPad. I just want to know whether the Need for speed hot pursuit is launched for the iPad. Actually I like playing car racing games and need for speed hot pursuit is one of my favorite and I just wanted know whether there are out for the iPad’s also. Some of my friends were saying that it is available but I am really not sure whether they are really out or not. So please give me the proper information.

Re: Does Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad is out?

Well if you will ask me then it is not officially declared that the game is going on for the iPad also. I guess someone have misguided you regarding this. And if you really need a confirmation of this then you have to just visit the official site of the same and then see whether the iPad version of this game is launched or not. Actually I am also waiting for the same game and also will install it on my iPad because I too love this game.

The need for speed hot pursuit is the game launched by EA sports and it is being now unleashed for the iPad also. Now if you need this game then you can get from the primary dealer or else you can download the same from the official site and then install it on the ipad that you have. It has the exactitude controls and the high defined video quality. And if you will download the same from the officials site or the setup is from a trusted source then you will not face any compatibility issue. The newness in this game is that you will get 15 Police cars and that too the high performance one.

Well I am having an issue where I am not able to install the need for speed hot pursuit on my iPad. Actually I have recently purchased the iPad and when I tried to install the game on my iPad then it didn’t let me to do the same. Please let me know why this is happening and also unable figure out how to install it. Does the same this happened with anyone else if yes then please let me know why I am getting this issue where the installation process hangs.

Have you install the latest update for this game which is nothing but the Version 1.0.80. Actually before installing this game you have to install the latest updates on your iPad. And the same you will get from the Apple’s official site. Just you have to visit the Apple site and then select the version and then download the same on your iPad make sure that you are downloading the latest one. And after installing the update you have to just try and install the game this time you will not get any issue.