Thread: SONY VAIO VGX-XL201 Battery is not working properly

SONY VAIO VGX-XL201 Battery is not working properly

I have SONY VAIO VGX-XL201 laptop. In which I am working on windows 7.but now after working for while in my SONY VAIO VGX-XL201 laptop my battery is getting down . I do not know why my SONY VAIO VGX-XL201 laptop battery is behaving like that. So please tell me some suggestion regarding SONY VAIO VGX-XL201 battery issue so that I can solve it as soon as possible.

Re: SONY VAIO VGX-XL201 Battery is not working properly

Depending on your model of Sony Vaio, its promote battery life be able to range from three to seven hours on usual settings. Certainly, this is the entire needy on the age of your battery as well as how you utilize your laptop. If you require extending the life of your Vaio even as away from its AC adapter, purchase a Vaio huge capability battery. This will raise your battery life through about 1.5 times.

While you are at home, maintain your Vaio plugged into the wall by means of the supplied AC adapter. This determination maintains your battery charged at 100 percent. While on the road, keep away from utilizing multimedia characteristics for example the DVD player as well as speakers, as these drain the battery pretty a little. If you are not utilizing the Internet, then you have to your wireless connection. If you require leaving the PC for a period of time, shutting the cover thus it goes into hibernation mode. You be able to put aside extra battery power through turning off Bluetooth plus removing USB devices. As well, pass up revealing it to very hot or cold temperatures.

Pursuing confident rule will assist expand your battery life. Utilize Window's incorporated power management software (easy to get to although the Control Panel) to modify your Vaio's power settings for a longer battery time. From time to time older batteries are as well weedy to begin the PC. If your Vaio is not power on, attempt plugging it in to charge it for a short time. If your AC adapter find very hot or is produce a whining noise, swap it to keep away from break to your battery as well as PC.

Laptop lithium ions batteries are subject to definite technical policy, as well as Sony Vaio batteries are no dissimilar. In general, a battery will misplace its capability to hold charge in nature, so following a small number of months you will observe a difference (particularly if the battery was brand new). Revealing the battery to great heat will decrease the batteries on the whole capability hastily. If you are going to accumulate your Vaio for lengthy periods of point, take out the battery earlier than responsibility so.